Chapter Twenty

- Turn ons and turn offs -

"Wait, okay, I got a good one" I say as Fry, and I are sitting on the grass in the middle of the Glade "Biggest turn off?" I ask with a smirk, making Fry laugh. "Hmm, I would have to say bad hygiene. I can't stand it when people don't take care of themselves." Fry says with a slight cringe. "Yeah, that's definitely a turn off for me too." I say with a nod. "What about you?" Fry asks, turning the question back to me. "I would have to say someone who is overly arrogant and thinks they are better than everyone else." I say with a small smile.

"So, Minho?" Fry then asks making me laugh "well he's not that bad that it would be a turn off, but it's just about there" I add as I catch my breath again. "Yeah, I can see that." Fry says with a chuckle. "But he's still a good guy." I say with a smile.

"Who's still a good guy?" I then hear Theo ask from behind me and I look over my shoulder to see him standing with Andrew, Clint, Winston and Gally. "No one, just talking about turn offs." Fry says quickly, making me laugh. "Uh huh, sure." Theo says with a smirk but drops it and sits down next to me and Fry. "So, what are we talking about?" Gally asks as he plops down on the grass on the other side of me. "Turn offs." I say with a smile. "Ah, I see." Gally just blankly replies.

"Well, I would probably say bad hygiene" he then adds, and I look over at Fry surprised "No way! that's exactly what Fry also said," I exclaim "Yeah, that seems to be a popular one." Andrew says with a chuckle. "What about you, Clint?" I ask, turning the question to him.

"I would have to say arrogance. I can't stand people who think they are better than everyone else." Clint says with a shrug. "And what about you, Theo?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "I would have to say someone who is constantly negative and complains all the time. It just brings everyone else down." Theo says with a sigh.

"Yeah, that would definitely be a turn off for me too." I say with a nod. "Well, I think we can all agree on that one." Winston says with a chuckle. "So, are we just gonna sit here and talk about turn offs all day or are we gonna do something?" Gally asks, looking around at us.

"What about you guys biggest turn ON" I then ask, and everyone turns to look at me, surprised by the sudden change in topic. "I would have to say a good sense of humor. Someone who can make me laugh is definitely a turn on." Theo says with a smirk.

"I second that." Andrew says with a smile. "Confidence is a big turn on for me. Someone who knows what they want and isn't afraid to go after it." Clint adds. "I would have to say intelligence. Someone who can hold a conversation and challenge me mentally is definitely a turn on." Winston says with a nod.

"Well, I think we can all agree that a combination of all those things is pretty irresistible." I say with a laugh. "Definitely." Fry says with a smile.

"Is that why you like Newt?" Theo then whispers to me just loud enough for me to hear and the others not to "Oh, shut it!" I say giving him a nudge, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment.