Chapter Four

- Too early -

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!" I bolted up falling out of my hammock "Ow" I groan slowly pulling myself up "Ohhh, ouch. That's gonna hurt" I heard Minho mumble on the other side of my hammock before I felt a pair of strong arms pulling me up.

"Minho, shut up" I then heard a boy mumble, as I sat down in my hammock to put on my shoes "You're gonna wake up the whole glade" the boy mumbled again, and I saw a boy sit up in his hammock "Sorry George" Minho just said before pulling me out of my hammock and with him.

"He- woah" I exclaimed as I stumbled after him to the kitchen "How'd you sleep, shebean?" Minho then asked me, and I look up at as he is glancing down at me as we walk side by side to the kitchen "good, until you decided to wake me up" I answer rubbing my eyes looking forward again "Why did you even have to wake me up this early?" I then complain as the sun haven't even set yet and only two other guys are up, "Don't you remember? you're getting the tour today by Alby" Minho told me "Yeah, but not this early" I start "he's not even up himself" I add tiredly.

I am just not a morning person.

"Hey! Minho!" a boy then called out catching the attention of us as we walk into the kitchen "you gotta hear this joke that Winston just told me" the boy adds ad we walk over there after grabbing some breakfast, I only grabbing a bowl of fruits, as Minho grabs some eggs and bacon and some toast, and we walk over to the two boys sitting on opposite sides of each other, I sit beside a darker skinned boy, as Minho sits beside a quite pale guy, the guy that had called us over earlier, so I was guessing that the guy I was sitting next to would be Winston. Winston then starts telling the joke where after we just start joking around. Minho had just left to go run the maze as more guys joins us in the kitchen, and we somehow come across how everyone was when they first came up the box.

"You should have seen him though, he was like 'Who are you?'" Theo fake cry's, mimicking how Justin was crying as he came up the box two months before me, as the other guys almost falls over laughing and as on que Justin walks up to the table "hey guys" he smiles as he sits down beside Theo, who's looking rather nervous now that Justin is sitting beside him "what ya'll talking 'bout?" he asks as he takes a mouth full of his eggs, and the whole table goes silent, before Billy then speaks up "just talking 'bout how we all reacted when we first got up that box" he answers Justin, and Justin's cheeks get a pinkish color, as we continues chatting.