Conclusion? Ningning accepted the apology and the two had ended up going to colleges very close to each other, resulting in them starting up a relationship that was nearing its third anniversary.

Ningning wasn't one of Karina's clients, having started up her own business (it was a restaurant business, seeing as she was a massive foodie), but she worked closely with Karina for things like promotions. In fact, Karina's clients were more often than not frequents of Ningning's restaurants, which made the younger girl very proud.

"Wony, Chae, Kkura!" Karina grinned, embracing all of her friends, and they went to sit down in the restaurant. It was one of Ningning's, and it was the one she was at the most, so they weren't surprised to see her approach them, waving.

"What can I get you?"

"Wow, the famous Ning Yizhuo, serving us?" Kkura wisecracked and Ningning laughed. "In that case, can we all get the usual, if that's okay?"

"Sure, yeah," Ningning nodded, noting the order. "By the way, you guys have more guests, yeah? You can add more chairs if you want."

"Cool, okay," Chaewon agreed, pulling more chairs over.

Their next guest arrived a few minutes into the appetizers. Huh Yunjin strode in wearing a beige wool sweater, jeans, and glasses, which resulted in several embarrassing seconds of kissing between her and Chaewon. Chaewon then promptly stole the glasses off of Yunjin's face and snuggled into her arms during the rest of the conversation. (Yunjin had just returned from a long tour and hadn't seen Chaewon in a few months, so that was justified.)

An Yujin arrived a few minutes later, wearing a hoodie and shorts. Wonyoung slid over to make room for her, and Yujin gave her a light kiss on the cheek before energetically joining the conversation and high-fiving Yunjin.

Karina squirmed in the corner of the booth, waiting for her guest, earning herself an elbow in the side from Sakura. "You're not alone yet, Rina, Zuha's not here either. Oh, wait. I forgot we're off again," Kkura grumbled, banging her head on the table.

"What?! Why?"

"Something stupid," Sakura muttered, talking to the whole table. "I wish I could fix it."

"Tell us," Chaewon said, discreetly taking out her phone under the table. Karina noticed and tried to hide a smirk as Chaewon pressed the record button (clearly to send to Kazuha).

"It was at one of my premieres and the actor next to me kept touching my arm the whole movie. Zuha thought I was cheating on her, obviously, even though I tried to tell her that she's literally the only one for me and I couldn't care less who that actor is because she's hotter than every actor I've ever seen. Like, come on! I kind of get her reason, but like, has she seen herself? Does she really think I'd dump her for some plastic piece of trash like him when I could have Nakamura Kazuha?" Sakura shook her head and sighed gloomily. "I mean, we've broken up before, but it's never been as serious as this. I expected her to get jealous and angry, but not at me."

Karina smiled to herself as Chaewon urged, "If you love her a lot, you should tell her."

"I do love her a lot," Sakura sassed back. "More than anyone. But again, serious. She isn't replying to me."

"How much do you love her?"

"I said more than anyone ever, Chae. Why are you- wait." Sakura lunged forward across the table, and Chaewon pulled back, giggling. "KIM, DON'T YOU DARE-"

"Sent," Chaewon smirked, and Sakura banged her head on the table while everyone erupted in laughter. "I gave her the location too."

"Kim Chaewon, once this gathering is over, I will kill you."