✰ EPILOGUE ! ✰

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Rina!"

Sakura, Chaewon and Wonyoung all enveloped her in a massive hug as they all bounced around, laughing. The four of them were meeting up a year after their graduation, and so much had changed since then, all since that one night in March at the dance.

Wonyoung had become a model, and her pictures were splashed across top magazines like Elle and Vogue. She had been voted first in the Top 10 Models of South Korea, and ranked fifth on TIME Magazine's 100 Most Influential People of the Year. She had modeled for Versace, Dior, and was rumored to be signing a very expensive deal with Chanel to model their fall lineup. She and Yujin were actually still going strong, and had developed a very high-profile relationship, as Yujin had gone on to become a very popular basketball player.

Meanwhile, Chaewon had become a singer, and was known in many music circles as one of the best rising voices of the generation. Her songs were heard on radios across the country, and she had already won several awards. Yunjin had become a singer as well, and the two were considered the music industry's power couple, already having released an album together and gearing up to release a single that would become the song of the summer.

Sakura had become an actress and already featured in several popular shows and movies across the country and in global media. Kazuha was a professional ballerina, and although their relationship was notoriously on-again, off-again, the two were still as whipped for each other as they had been in high school.

And Karina?

While her friends managed successful careers in the entertainment business, Karina was there to help them all out. She'd founded her own entertainment company at the young age of 23, and since Chaewon, Wonyoung and Sakura were her best friends, they had quickly signed with her, attracting others to her business-managing skills and sharp mind. Her company was quickly propelled to the top of the lineup, and at first others doubted her because she was "young and impressionable," Karina's experience with her mother Tiffany's company made her sharp-eyed and clever, and she was able to negotiate only the most successful deals for her clients. 

Her newest client, in fact, was her girlfriend, Winter.

Winter had become a songwriter, but then finally followed her passion for singing and signed with Karina. She had already released an album under Karina's company, and Karina couldn't be happier for her girlfriend. She was so proud of Winter and how far they'd come.

Another one of Karina's clients was actually Aeri Uchinaga. Aeri had signed with her as a designer and stylist, and so far she was very successful. Her fashion sense was top-notch, and she had an excellent eye for color and makeup that was priceless to Karina. Interestingly, Winter didn't seem to mind, and when Karina asked her why, Winter told her what really happened at the dance while Karina and Winter were so lost in each other.

While Ningning was waiting for Chenle inside, Aeri had slipped in, wearing a red dress that made Ningning's jaw drop (but she, according to Ningning, cleverly covered it with her hand.) She'd expected Aeri to go anywhere but her, but then Aeri approached her and asked to talk. Aeri had then proceeded to apologize for everything and explain that she actually liked Ningning also, but after the hookup, she was afraid that Ningning thought she was just another girl. So, she'd been walking, distressed, in the parking lot one day when Somi approached her. Somi had always liked Aeri, and in that second she looked so much like Ningning that Aeri kissed her. Aeri knew it was messed up, she said, but she'd made Somi so happy she didn't want to burst her bubble. But a week or two into the relationship she knew it was wrong, and so broke up with Somi, who promptly got herself a rebound which turned real (good for her, Karina had interjected here, earning herself a light smack from Winter for interrupting).