The Newspaper Club!

Start from the beginning

"No, I don't owe you anything." The psychic was ready to walk away, especially after hearing that thought.

"Ah, well I would've hoped that you would give us a chance- ACK!" The man doubled over in pain, putting a hand on his head. 'Owowowow that seriously hurts! I think I might die!' Saiki stared at a ball that rolled on the floor. It shouldn't hurt that bad. He bent down to pick up the ball, immediately figuring out where it came from outside. Oh... It definitely came from those guys.

"Oww! Where did that come from...?!" The man cried. Saiki started blankly at the now shattered window.

~~~

"On behalf of the Host Club, we sincerely apologize!" Every host bows down in apology to the president of the Newspaper Club.

"All will be forgiven... Really. If you let us write an article on the Host Club." Tamaki clapped his hands together.

"Of course, you may write a-"

"I'm afraid we have to decline." Kyoya interrupts. Saiki blinks. He saw the president's smile falter a bit.

"Eh... But why not? You know, our club has been in danger of shutting down recently!" 'And that's for a reason.' Saiki could have laughed at Kyoya's thought.

"Yes, but that doesn't particularly have anything to do with us." The dark haired man continued, pushing up his glasses and ignoring Tamaki's cries.

"Yeah, your magazines only talk about lies and scandals. Who wants to read that?" The twins inquire. What are they, idiots?

"We may have lost sight of the truth somewhere along the way... Fortunately we have realized our error. Yes, you have to understand! The 'Kusuo's Sweet Sweet: Coffee Jelly Experience Special!' flew off the shelves in minutes along with the 'Moe-Moe: Host Club Doki Doki Special Collection!' So we were hoping to do an article on the Host Club! Of course, you would be benefited as well!" Oh, I see. Wait, the Kusuo's what? Saiki turns to glare at Kyoya, who just smiled innocently. 'It wasn't me Kusuo, it was Renge. Although I did approve of it.' He sighed. Of course, it was Renge.

"Sorry, but no." Kyoya politely declined. The club president began whining about his pain. 'This has to work!' Good grief, you could at least make it believable. I don't even think Tamaki would believe that... Saiki noticed Tamaki's resolve crumbling. Oh, right. He's an idiot too.

"Leave it to the Host Club to reestablish the Newspaper Club!" Tamaki exclaims.

"Well, count us out." The twins say, dragging Haruhi.

"Mm." Saiki gets lifted by Mori. How's he doing this with Honey on his back?

"Hold it." The blonde ordered. Everyone stopped walking. "How can you be so heartless, these men are about to lose their club! Don't you feel sorry for them?" Tamaki turned around with tears in his eyes. Dramatic. "Their families breaking up!" He points at the hosts. "As your president I demand you help them! And that is a direct order!"

"We're not going to do it!"

~~~

Honey and Saiki took a bite of their cakes at the same time. Mmm... It really can't get any better than this. The ganache is so delicious. I love you, chocolate cake. The pink haired boy sighed in bliss.

"Nah, Tama-chan is just a lonely guy, you know?" Saiki heard Honey say as he took another mouthful of cake. Hm? Saiki opens his eyes, seeing Tamaki pouting like a child.

"I hate to give in but would it really be that bad to help them out with their newspaper? He hasn't even changed out of his outfit yet." Haruhi sighs, staring at the sulking blonde man.