Chapter 27: The Rose's Descend into Madness

Riddle easily defeats Ace in a magical duel, effortlessly using his signature spell to strip Ace of his powers and emerge victorious.

"Off With Your Heads!"

"Bwaaah!"

"Not again. I didn't even have time to finish my spell!"

"He shut us down like it was nothing."

"That was quicker than I expected."

"Quicker than you expected Alcina, did you have no faith in us?"

"Visualization is key to spell casting. The better you are at accurately visualizing your magic's effects, the stronger and more precise it will be. Roseharts has shown how much he has polished his magical skills."

"They never stood a chance."

"Hmph. You didn't even last five seconds. I'm surprised that you went and challenged me with your skill level. You must be utterly humiliated. I guess my mother was right. A man who cannot follow rules is a man who cannot achieve anything."

"It's true that rules should be protected. But strictly forcing every rule, that's more of oppression."

"Huh? There is a punishment for rules that have been broken. And I am this dorm's absolute rule. That's why those who break the rules have no right to complain to me!"

"You can't keep using the rules to do whatever you want, Riddle."

"Alice, if there were no penalties, no one would follow the rules. I have to wonder what sort of pitiful education left you unable to comprehend such a simple concept. Clearly Alice you were born to parents with no real great magical ability. And as a result you lack even the basics of education necessary to attend a school such as this. You probably seduced the headmaster to get in."

Alcina rose from her position, her face contorted with anger and a wicked grin. With a sadistic delight, she delivered a powerful punch to Riddle, sending him soaring through the air.

"Wh-what..?"

Riddle rises from falling onto a bed of roses, feeling the sting on his cheek where she struck him so forcefully that it's now bleeding.

"Riddle?!"

"Mr. Rosehearts?!"

"Whoa she sent him flying."

"How strong is she?"

"Damn, Right across the face."

"A-Alcina?!"

"You don't have any right to say shit like that when you don't know the person."

"That hurt, I'm bleeding! You punched me!"

"That just proves how strong I am, no mere human who punches someone so hard they bleed. Kids aren't trophies for their parents to flaunt, and their accomplishments or what they're known as don't determine the child's worth to their parents or others. It's not your parent's fault you became a tyrant- or anyone else's. You've been here for a year and haven't even made a friend who would tell you when you're outta line. But now you have met someone to tell you when you're outta line."

"What are you talking about Alice?"

"You had some tyrannical mother growing up, but is that all you are? An extension of her? Can't you think for yourself for once? You call yourself the Queen of heart incarnate but you can't even listen to your own people at all. You're not a ruler, you're a tyrant."

"Tyrant? Did you just call me a tyrant?! You don't know anything about me! You don't know anything."

"I know more than you think and the experiences you experienced in your life. I can't help you when you act like a spoiled brat!"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! My mother was right! And that means I'm right too!"

Alcina strolls off and makes her way towards Ace, Deuce, and Grim.

"Riddle calm down, the duel is already over."

"Mr. Clover is correct if you do not cease your conflict now, I'll have you and Alcina written up for breaking the school rules!"

"Alcina is right, I've had enough of Riddle!"

"Huh?!" Riddle was struck by an object hurled by an individual amidst the crowd.

"An egg?"

"Who did that? Who threw the egg at me?!"

"....." Riddle's emotions spiral out of control as he begins to cackle maniacally.

"HAHAHAHA! You say YOU'RE fed up?! I'M the one who's fed up with all of YOU! No matter how strict I am, no matter how many heads I collar, you keep breaking the rules! All any of you care about is doing what YOU want to do! If the guilty party won't come forward, then I'll pass judgment on all of you! Clearly, none of you value your heads! "Off With Your Heads!"

Riddle unleashes his special magic, causing the dorm members to panic and scream as they desperately try to escape his grasp and dodge his attacks.

"AHHHH! RUN AWAY!!"

"Guh! This collar!!!"

"Ahahahaha! How do you like that, hm? Now no one can do a thing to me!"

What am I chopped sushi?

"Hahaha, I knew it. I'm the only one who's right because I protect the rules!"

"Cease this improper behavior now, Mr. Rosehearts."

"Headmaster, If I may, I think Riddle has gone too deep down in the rabbit hole to stop now."

"Riddle, stop this!"

"Wow, way to prove Alcina wrong here, pal. She called you a tyrant and you immediately threw a temper tantrum!"

"Retract your comments immediately, or I shall skewer you where you stand!"

"No, never..."

Chaos erupts within the dormitory as terrified individuals scramble and shriek, desperately fleeing from the menacing and unhinged dictator.

"You guys get the Heartslabyul members out of here now."

Alcina watches as the sky darkens, fully aware of what is about to unfold.

"The rose trees! They're floating!"

"What distorted magic... does Riddle plan on using that on Alcina and Ace."

"Rose trees, tear up their body's to shreds!!!"

"You guys, Run for your lives, I'll save Riddle and Ace."

Alcina found herself in a precarious situation as an attack was swiftly directed towards her.