Chapter 14: Into The Rose Garden

As Alcina, Grim, Ace, and Deuce strolled into the enchanting rose garden, they couldn't help but admire the meticulous trimming and flawless arrangement of each flower. The roses, shaped like delicate hearts, perfectly reflected the essence of the dorm created by the Queen of Hearts herself. Lost in the beauty of their surroundings, the group suddenly found themselves face to face with a stranger they had never encountered before. This mysterious individual possessed a unique appearance, with vibrant orange hair tied back into a stylish ponytail, while the rest cascaded down straight. His captivating green eyes sparkled with intrigue, drawing everyone's attention. A small crimson diamond-shaped patch adorned his right cheek, adding an air of mystery to his countenance. Dressed impeccably, he wore a crisp white shirt, adorned with a striking red diamond-patterned vest. A sophisticated blazer completed his ensemble, exuding an aura of elegance. Around his waist, a black and yellow ribbon added a flair, perfectly complementing his red and white high tops. His attire was completed with pristine white trousers, completing his effortlessly chic look.

"Oh no, I have to hurry and paint these roses red, or it's Off With Your Head."

That sounds about right The Queen is known to be extremely particular about rules, so if he's painting the roses red, it must mean an Unbirthday party is happening tomorrow. The individual then faces the group.

"Do you guys need something?"

"What are you doing?"

"Deuce he's painting the roses red for the Unbirthday that's probably tomorrow. It seems to be common law in the rules of the Queen of Hearts."

The moment the guy laid eyes on Alcina, a warm blush spread across his face uncontrollably. His heart skipped a beat as he took in her ethereal beauty, a sight that seemed to defy the laws of nature. There was no denying it, she was undoubtedly the new girl, and her presence seemed to illuminate the entire room. Her flawless complexion, framed by cascading locks of lustrous hair, left him in awe. Every feature seemed to be meticulously crafted as if she had been sculpted by the gods themselves. Her graceful movements only added to her allure, captivating everyone around her. She seemed to radiate a beauty that was both enchanting and unattainable.

"Just like the flower said, I'm painting the roses for the Unbirthday tomorrow."

"Why?!"

"Ah ha ha so naive, Now that I get a close look you guys are the ones who broke the ten million dollar chandelier yesterday."

"I feel like we're gonna hear about the chandelier event till we graduate."

"Probably Ace."

"And, you're the one who ate the dorm leader's tart the same night."

"How lucky I get to meet the new freshmen so early in the morning. I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick."

In the blink of an eye, he managed to take a quick picture of all of us together, resulting in a delightful selfie.

"It's cool if I post this on Magicam, right? So can I have your names so I can tag you."

"I'm Deuce Spade."

"Ace."

"I'm Grim and this is my-"

Grim received a powerful blow to the head from Alcina.

"Oww what the heck Alcina."

"I'm not your henchman Grim, excuse my egotistic familiar, my name is Alcina Mageía. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Cater Diamond, I'm a junior here at Heartslaybul. You can call me Cater okay, Cate is fine too. Nice to meetcha."

"Nice to meet you, Cater."