Locked.

As they were talking to Jennie, the door opened from outside and they all flinched. "Hi BLACKPINK." The person said. Lisa and Rosé felt like the end of BLACKPINK has came.

"I'm not here to disband you yet." He smirked and said. "You guys were locked in the washroom, right?" He asked Lisa nodded. "Great. So now you're going to be locked in this dorm until you guys disband."

Lisa and Rosé looked at each other with widened eyes. "W-what?" Rosé stuttered to speak.. "Yes, you heard it right. You're going to be locked here." He said. Jennie clinged to Lisa and she patted her back, Jisoo too hugged Lisa. Rosé stood up and went towards YG.

"Don't you dare scare the kids!" She said, moving her index finger. "I will."
"Now, BLACKPINK, have fun here being locked in the dorm with your babies! Whenever you have to disband, I'll unlock you guys and you can go outside. Also, no internet." He said and left, locking the door from outside.

Rosé started crying. "Stop crying Chaeng." Lisa said moving her fingers up and down my strand of hair, tragic. "Lisa.. This is- I- I don't k-know what's happening." She said, crying. Lisa placed the kids down on the floor and stood up to hug Rosé. "Wait" She said

"It's fine, Chaeng, it's fine." she said hugging her. 'Lisa. We are d-disbanding." She sobbed, Lisa tilted my head a bit to look at the kids. They were busy playing. "Why do we have to do all of this?" Rosé asked.

"Shh. This is just a phrase of life. We'll grow out of it." Lisa said, still hugging her.

_ _ _