Jisoo is not well

I turned on my phone and called the number who is basically Jennie's kidnapper. The phone soon answered revealing the same voice. "Hello?" The voice said. "Hello. Free Jennie, we are disbanding soon." I told, crying a bit.

The voice laughed and then said "Good. We'll free Jennie at xxxxxx adress at 7:34 PM exactly. Bring their phones with you roo." "What? Why their phones?" I asked. "DO OR JENNIE WILL DIE!" The voice yelled and Jennie's crying could be heard in the background.

My heart ached hearing her crying sounds. "O-okay. I'll bring their phones. Don't do anything to Jennie, p-please." I requested. The voice laughed again and then ended the call. I sighed and sat on the sofa, everything just felt so stressing. I can't believe, we are disbanding.

"Lisa. Please eat food." Rosé wiped her tears and sobbed, taking out the food. "I don't want to, Chaeng. You can eat." I told and left to the bedroom. Rosé was crying and I could hear it very clearly. "Chaeyoung-ah. Please don't cry." I whispered to myself, holding my head.

Jisoo came up to me and sat on the bed beside me. "Jisoo, please please pleaseee leave." I said, slightly scolding her. "Why are you and Pasta crying? Where is Jendeuek? Tell me, please." Jisoo pouted.
"You won't understand." I smiled a bit at her and pinched her cheeks.

"Did you cry?" I frowned as her cheeks were red. "No, I didn't. I don't feel well though." Jisoo said, yawning. I touched her forehead and it was really HOT. "Jisoo! I think you have high temperature. Go to your bed!" I said and left to Rosé.

"ROSÉ! JISOO HAS FEVER!" I yelled. "What?!" Rosé immediately held up her head and hurried to our room while I did the same. Jisoo was laying on her bed, slightly looking different. Rosé sat down on her knees beside the bed. "Lisa, go bring the medicines we brought for Jennie when she had fever." Rosé said putting her soft fingers on Jisoo's forehead.

I nodded and rushed to the dressing room to find the medicines. There it was! I took it and went to the bedroom again. I made Jisoo swallow it.

_ _ _

Hi guys! How was this part? Let me know and if you like this story, please follow me for more stories like this (I'll create sequels of this story) thank you!