NOW WHAT

"PD-nim?" Rosé said, shivering. "Yes, what's wrong. Where is Lisa and other members?" He said, stepping in. "Oh um, let me call them." Rosé said and rushed towards the bedroom, still shivering.

She came inside and closed the door. "Who it is?" Lisa said, her hands still on the kids' mouth. "PD-nim." Rosé said, sweating. "What?!"
"I don't why is he here. Tell the kids to be quiet, I'll go outside and tell him Jennie and Jisoo are sleeping." Rosé said and went outside, closing the door.

"Oh um PD-nim! Don't mind, Jennie and Jisoo are sleeping." Rosé said. "It's 11:00 AM? They are still sleeping?" YG said. "Yes, they usually wake up at 11:30 AM." Rosé said, her sweat getting increased every second.

"Why are you sweating Rosé?" YG asked, taking a seat on the sofa. "Oh um, it's so hot. That's only the reason." Rosé said, trying to fake a smile. "Alright. At least call Lisa."

"Oh uh um um I told her to come, she is still in her pajamas. Just changing." Rosé made up a lie at the spot. Lisa entered the room and greeted YG. "Anneyong PD-nim." She said and sat on the other sofa, Rosé took a seat beside Lisa.

"So Lisa and Rosé, you know you have not been active for 2 years." YG said, folding his arms. Lisa and Rosé nodded nervously. "So get happy, you're gonna have a comeback plus a world tour." YG said, smiling.

Lisa and Rosé faked a smile. "Really?" Rosé asked, holding her tears. "Yes of course! Why would I lie? That's the only reason I'm here. Tell your unnies about it too. I'll tell the meeting timings in the YG BLACKPINK group chat, okay? And tell Jennie and Jisoo to keep updating their socials, they have not been doing it for a while." YG said, with a frown.

Rosé and Lisa nodded at his every word, waiting patiently for him to leave. As he did, they held their foreheads.
"What are we gonna do?!" Rosé said, crying. "FACE WHATEVER HAPPENS. JUST LIKE YOU SAID." Lisa screamed.

The kids started crying hearing the noises. Rosé hugged them. 'Listen dear, please we have to fight something. They are some bad people and they will try to separate us, but be strong okay?" Rosé told to the kids.

The kids smiled, tears still in their eyes. Rosé wiped them and hugged them again. Lisa too joined the hug.

_ _ _