Let's go somewhere!

Lisa had came from the mall with Jennie and Jisoo's clothes. I told her about the Jennie crying because of me carrying Jisoo. "Seriously? She's that possesive of Jisoo?" Lisa said.

I smirked a bit. "They are the ideal best friends." I said. "No we are the ideal best friends!" Lisa said, with a frown. "Idiot, we are the BEST best friends." Lisa  smiled at me and I smiled back.

Jennie and Jisoo came to us, carrying soft toys in their hands. "What happened guys?" Lisa asked. "Let's go somewhere!" Jisoo said. "Uh um" I took a glance at Lisa. She drifted towards me.

"How will we?" Lisa whispered. "We'll cover them fully." I whispered back. "Okay, we will go to watch Frozen." Lisa said. The two kids screamed with delight. Me and Lisa shook our heads, annoyed and being whipped for their cuteness at the same time.

"Let's get you ready." I said and opened the bags of clothes Lisa brought. I took two outdoor outfits from it and made them wear it. "Great!" I said, smiling at them.

Lisa entered the room and her mouth was just open. "Woah! You both look soooooo pretty." She said and immediately rushed towards Jennie. "How can you be that pretty?" She asked. Jennie shrugged her tiny shoulders, making me and Lisa giggle.

"Let's go now." I said. We got into the car. The ride was a total ruckus. 'How did this happen?' The driver asked. "We don't know, please don't tell PD-nim okay?" I said. The driver agreed. We soon reached the mall and went into the theatre. Luckily, frozen 3 was streaming.

We took four tickets and went inside. Jisoo and Jennie sat between my and Lisa's seats. I ensured that the four of us were fully covered and our faces were not showing. The movie started.. And soon ended.

We went out. "How was the movie?" Lisa asked to the kids. "It was nice." Jisoo said. "Really nice!" Jennie added. "Do you want to eat candies?" Lisa asked. "YESS!" The two kids agreed. We went to the candy shop and purchased candies for the two kids and ice cream for me and Lisa.

"Rosie, I want a bite of your ice cream." Jennie looked at me with puppy eyes. "Oh um okay." I bent down towards her and she took a bite. Jisoo looked at Lisa. "Lisa, I want a bite too."

'NO!' Lisa yelled. Jisoo hit Lisa, on her legs obviously since she's not tall enough to reach Lisa's face. "Hey Jisoo, take a bite from my ice cream." I offered her my ice cream and she took a bite.

_ _ _