Welcome home!

"I'll send Jennie... to you." I said and ended the call, I broke down and saw Jisoo standing at the corner of the room, looking at me. I wiped my tears seeing her so upset and scared.

"Unnie, please... don't... cry." She said breathing heavily. I nodded sadly and hid my face from her, the door bell rang and I tried to stand up and walk. As I was successful, I opened the door.

It felt like my eyes were blessed, Jennie and Rosé were standing in front of me. "WELCOME HOME JENDUKIE!" Jisoo screamed from behind. I smiled brightly at her and they came in.

Rosé carefully placed Jennie on the kitchen counter. "Jennie, how did you go there?" I asked but she was just crying. "Lisa, please. She's still scared about the incident." Rosé requested me to stop while rubbing her hand slowly up and down through Jennie's hair.

"Lisa unnie. They came out of that window and they took me, it was a- a- si-similar person." She reached out her arms, signalling me to carry her, I did the same and hugged her. "Don't worry, you're with us now." I said and rubbed her back in comforting circles.

"Chae, her eomma called." I said and she widened her eyes. "She wants her back." I whispered. "What did you say?" "I had no option Chae, I agreed to it." We both sighed and wiped our tears.

"Heyy you two! Stop crying!!" Jisoo yelled making both of us laugh.

_ _ _

Unnies Turn Into Maknaes | BLACKPINK ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें