truth came out

"I wish all of this didn't happened." I whispered to no one, tears falling continuously from my eyes. I got ready and wiped my tears and applied a bit of foundation on my face. "That's it." I took a last look at the mirror.

This was what I was wearing

I got out the room and closed the door behind me

I got out the room and closed the door behind me. Jisoo was playing while Rosé was still getting ready. "Let's go??" I said, trying to wipe my tears. Rosé, too was, wiping her tears. "It's fine, Rosé. We have to find her." I said, trying to encourage her.

"I know.." She sighed. "Let's go." She avoided eye contact and picked up her purse. We came out. "Do we have to walk?" Rosé asked. "YG will find us if you will drive." I said. "We will walk to find her." Rosé said and started walking. I held Jisoo in my arms and pecked her on the cheek.

"Eww!" She turned her head to the side. I made a weird face and started walking behind Rosé. We went to the park first, and saw the treasure members. "What? Do you think... they will support us?" Rosé turned her head to me, still looking at the treasure members.

"I think so." I said and walked ahead to them. They were eating ice cream, "Hi!!!!" Jisoo yelled at them.. "Shhh Jisoo!" I put a finger on her mouth, shushing her down. Jisoo looked at me with a smirk. "BLACKPINK?" Doyoung looked at us with a confused face.

"What are you doing here? YG is finding you!?" Yoshi asked. "Please don't tell him. We had been locked in the agency washroom and.. when we escaped, Jennie got missing." Rosé sobbed. "Oh my god. It's... tragic, I'm sorry." Haruto spoke.

"It's fine, you don't need to be sorry." I said and Jihoon nodded. "We shall go now, right?" Hyunsuk looked at his members and they all agreed. They got inside their car and drove away. We looked around for Jennie.

"She's not fully covered. What if-" Rosé was interrupted by a phone message popping up on both of our phones. "Grr. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Rosé asked to me and I nodded, with a blank expression.

BLACKPINK Jennie found as a kid in a nearby mall! YG said..

Today morning at 10:25 AM, BLACKPINK Jennie was captured by a blink drone. It is an usual thing and isn't something weird but she was found as a kid, crying and screaming for help. She was screaming members' Rosé and Lisa's name. YG spoke "Hello, this is YG. We want to speak about our artist, Jennie turning into a kid. Jisoo has turned into a kid as well and this is because of their members Rosé and Lisa who were jealous of them. We will disband BLACKPINK very soon. Thank you.

_ _ _