Please..

"You slapped your boss, the owner of the agency you're in!" He said and slapped the table, making a huge thud sound due to which Jennie jumped and held Rosé's shirt tightly.

"I told you, I'm sorry." I repeated once again, "You yelled at me first then you slapped me!" He yelled as louder as ever. Jennie couldn't help but start crying again. Jisoo and Rosé were comforting her. "You're MAKING her CRY. SHUT your MOUTH up." I said.

"I DON'T CARE!" He yelled again, Jennie tried to run out of the room. I signalled Rosé to go with the kids. She shook her head, telling a no. "Talking in signals?!" He said. "Please listen PD-nim, we will tell you how Jennie and Jisoo turned into a child." Rosé said.

"I don't want to listen anything! You guys have a punishment and that is, you're going to be in the agency's washroom for 24 hours!" He said, with an evil smirk. Me and Rosé looked at each other in shock. "With the kids...?" Rosé asked.

"Of course." He said, the smirk was still present on his face. "Or you can disband?" He giggled like a monster. Ew, so cringe. "So what do you want to do, maknae line?" He asked. "We.. we will stay.. in the washroom... for 24 hours... with the kids." Rosé said, sobbing.

"Alright. Next thing you will do to prevent yourself from disbanding, hmm. I will tell you later." He said. We bowed to him and left the room. As we did, we hugged the kids tightly. We were all crying, except Jisoo.

"Let's go." Rosé said and broke the hug. We made our way to one of the agency's washroom and closed the door. "How are we gonna live here?" Rosé said, sitting on one of the stool. "I don't-" I was interrupted by a door noise.

We turned to look at the door and realised someone was locking it from outside, and soon later, the lights were off. We couldn't see each other, all could I hear was Jennie crying. "Jen, don't cry! I'm here." I said hugging God knows what.

"Lisa! I think you're hugging the toilet seat." Jisoo said, touching the place I was hugging. "What?!" I immediately put my hands off it and stood up to find the wash basin. But instead I bumped into the shower and the shower turned on.

"AHH! LISA!" Rosé yelled as some of the water poured on her.

_ _ _

Hi guys! I realised Jennie cried too many times in this part. Well, kids too cry! Don't they? How would you rate this part out of 10. And yeah, did Lisa do the right thing slapping YG? Let me know in the comments.