Nightmare

Aleatha

I didn't stray too far from camp. I couldn't. Not knowing what I did. All that I could see was Optimus killing me. It played in my head on repeat. I felt powerless. Was I really so weak that Quintessa could have him kill me? I was a Prime in my own right. I had to become one. If what I saw in my dream was real I would have to step up. Be a leader. Protect the Autobots. I looked up at the stars.

Please don't let what I saw come to pass.

"Sweetspark?" I looked down at the ground.

I heard him behind me.

Aleatha? What's wrong?

I stood and turned to him. I smiled up at him from my elf form. I saw his optical ridges furrow. He transformed into his alt form. Then he was climbing out of the cab in his holoform. I bit my lip and looked back up at the stars.

"Sweetspark, talk to me." The memory of him stabbing me flashed through my mind.

His arms made their way around my waist. I closed my eyes. I saw Quintessa. Just thinking about her sent a chill down my spine.

"Aleatha, you're worrying me." I opened my eyes and looked at his chest.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him. Red eyes flashed through my memory. Tears gathered in my eyes.

"You're going to leave me. You're going to leave and I'm going to lose you." I felt my lower lip start to tremble.

I couldn't lose him again. My vision grew blurry.

"Sweetspark," I shook my head, "in my world visions are not to be ignored. I saw something. It may have been just a nightmare, but it was so real. It felt real. I lost you. In the vision your eyes were reddish violet and a transformer called Quintessa was there. She had some sort of control over your mind."

My voice cracked. I let my head rest on his chest.

"Aleatha," I shook my head, "what else? What else happened?"

I sobbed against his chest. Flashes of his sword piercing my spark came to my mind. I couldn't tell him. I had to be stronger. I had to become stronger or else Quintessa would make him kill me.

"I can't," my voice cracked again, "if I told you I'm afraid you would separate yourself from me. I can't lose you. Not again."

His hands cradled my face.

"Sweetspark, no matter what you tell me I will always be here for you." I met his blue eyes with my green ones.

"N-no y-you won't. I-in the dream you. No, Quintessa ordered you to kill me." I looked away.

I felt that fear again in my chest. Arms wrapped around me.

"Sweet spark, I could never kill you." I leaned my head against his chest.

"Not the you that you are now, but in my world visions hold a large amount of truth. I don't think what I saw was a normal dream. Quintessa looked right at me. I can't lose you again Optimus. You called yourself Nemesis Prime. It was a vision of what could or will happen in the future." I hated the feeling of fear in my chest.

He made me look up at him again. His blue optics showed concern. He rested his head against mine.

"If I can, I will do everything in my power to stay here with you, but there may be a chance that I will have to leave earth. Lockdown is working with the humans for a reason. If that reason is what I fear to be then I will have to leave," I bit my lip, "but I'm going to do everything in my power to prevent that. However, it is possible, Aleatha."

I am Nemesis Prime and I will be your end.

"I hope that day doesn't come, Optimus." I wrapped my arms around him pressing my face against his throat.

Please don't let that day come to pass. I can't lose him again.