CHAPTER 13

YUVIKA :-

He left, just like that, leaving me behind without thinking about my feelings, without thinking about the words that he said to me because it's always like that, he always left whenever he wants, without even glancing back at me for once. 

Everyone left behind him after giving me the look of pity, I hate that, I hate that look. My whole life I had received this look so much, that I hate this look to this extent that it raised my blood with anger in minutes, and those who are closed to me know well before they try to give me that look. 

I get furious with everything that, without thinking twice, I just hit my wrist on the wall until the bangles I'm wearing broke and cut my hand, draining the blood out from my wrist.

That's what I want, this pain, with this pain I can forget about the pain I'm feeling in my heart. 

With my blooded hand, I walked towards the kitchen, I moved directly towards the sink and started washing the blood after turning on the water tab, I kept my hand under the running water because as fast as the water is cleaning the blood, with the double speed is coming back, the blood is not stopping. 

I heard some footsteps rapidly coming towards the kitchen and I know who is it " Yuvi, yuvi are you here? " Veer asked and entered but stopped in his steps as soon as he saw me washing the blood from my hand. 

" What the fuck happened to your hand? " He said, taking three quick strides he reached me and held my wrist taking them out of the running water and closed the tap. 

" Are you mad or what?, what are you doing?, do you think that you can stop the blood just by putting your hand under the running water? Oh! god, it's bleeding so much."

" Can you please tell me what's in this fucking world happened to your hand? " He asked, while making me sit on the chair of the dining table. 

" Just sit here, I'm sure they definitely kept a first aid box in any of the cupboards. " He said, and started looking for the first aid box. 

He found it, in the cupboard near the sink, and I just looked at my hand which is red because of the blood, the bleeding is slow down but didn't stop yet, " Show me. " He said, taking my hand in his hand with care. 

He started cleaning the hand and the wound, carefully not to hurt me, " Can you please tell me now, how did it happen? " He asked. 

" My anger, as always, gets the best out of me. " I told, the truth because I easily don't get angry but when I get, I always end up hurting myself. 

" Are you serious? And what makes your anger gets so high that you end up hurting yourself? " He said, while applying the ointment on my hand. 

" Nothing, just some past regret. " 

" I told you so many times to not hurt yourself because of someone else, why don't you just forg- " I cut him because I know I couldn't. 

" How did you get here? " I asked him instead. 

" I know you are changing the topic, again. I came here by following your blood spot that you left on the floor. " He said, finally covering the wound. 

" First thing we are going to do in the morning is, getting the wound treated by a doctor, okay. " He said, and I just nodded in agreement. 

" I will call Mr. Shah, so that he can get everything clean before anyone saw it. " He said, and walk back to the cupboard, for putting the first aid box back, while calling someone, probably Mr. Shah. 

I prepared a cold coffee for myself, despite the constant stopping by Veer. Because whenever I get stressed or angry, it helps me get better. 

We came in the garden and sat on a bench, as workers were cleaning the decorations because we have to decorate it again for the reception with a new theme.