13.

Zuri-

Funny how a moment changes everything. A few days ago we both were avoiding eachother like a plague. Now Theo's face was against my skin.

His breaths were deep and heavy on my neck. I could see him fighting his wolf. His eyes glowing and I could see his pupils dilated. He looked in pain.

My abdomen clenched so bad. It hurts like a bitch. My legs trembled until i couldn't stop them from shaking.

His hands wrapped around my waist, his skin burned through my clothes. He felt so good, so accurate. If this is the feeling people get with their mates then I love having a mate.

"Zuri." He groaned before attacking my neck again. I couldn't help but moan in pain. He's sucking and licking like a hungry man.

His voice was more intoxicating. I can't help but imagine him groaning my name in that hard voice.

What did I just thought?

I am a mess.

My wolf was going bonkers. She'd want to be marked right here.

"Theo, please." I don't know what I was begging him for. His name felt so foreign on my tongue but still amazing.

His hands hooked around the hem of my shirt, just about to tear it apart.

I sucked his neck, just under his earlobe, leaving a mark there. Every-fucking-one will know he's mine.

He hummed against my ear. The sound setting my body on fire. I removed my hands from his grip and placed them on his chest. His heart was racing so fast I knew he was going to shift if we continued this.

We need to stop.

It's like he knew what I was thinking because he pulled right away. His face red and I bet mine was as well. His fangs out from his mouth, ready for the marking.

I took a step back. Pressing myself more against the door.

He shut his eyes in pain. His hands clutched at sides.

"Zuri," he said. "Please stop me before I do anything we both regret."

I gulped down. I know it's not the right time. But.. just a second ago when his mouth was on me, I felt complete. For once.

I couldn't stop him. But I can't say yes as well.

"Theo." Shit. I meant to stop him but I am moaning his name instead.

His breaths became shallow. My scent would have changed as well. It's torturing us.

"Run, Zuri."

What?

"Run and lock yourself in your room before I could find you. I have called Nova and Luke for help but they'd be here late. I don't want to mark you like this." His voice strained with desire. I wonder if I could help him.

No! I don't get to think about it right now.

Before a second thought, I ran. I closed the door behind me in hurry but I heard it being torn away. I didn't looked back. Not even once.

I jumped into my room and locked it securely. I was breathing like a rabid dog. The pain in my abdomen hit again when I heard Theo's growl from outside. He's going to shift any moment.

And if he did, no one could stop him then.

His growls became louder and harsher. I heard the main door open and rapid footsteps coming closer. I wish they were Luke and Nova.

"Theo we need to take you away." I heard Nova speaking. Thankgod it's them. The groans and growls continued. Something churned in my stomach bad. I want to throw up. I rushed inside the bathroom and emptied my stomach.

It's disgusting. This heat. I couldn't be with him until he accepts me completely. And I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I could see his marks on my neck. Red spots filled my skin near my collarbone. He has deliberately left a spot where his mating mark would be.

My nipples grew harder than before.

My body felt weak and limp. All I wanted was rest. I threw myself on the bed and with the image of Theo's hands on my body, I slept.

----