1.

Theo-

My packing was done, now I just have to check on Luke because he's the only one who starts packing at the time of departure. He behaves so stupid sometimes that I rethink my decision of making him the Gamma.

Nova, on other hand, is mature, at least after meeting Lucy. But as far as I remember, he used to flirt with Mated females and then got beaten by their Mates. Lucy has no idea how perverted he used to be but after meeting her, he changed.

I sometimes think how can a mate change you so much? A person who has never met you can help you out in times of need without anything in return? Well that sounds impossible. Everyone needed something in return. People are always selfish, even when it comes to mating.

Nova and Lucy can be little different. Not all are.

I was about to call Luke, asking him about the packing stuff when he entered my room. "Hey buddy, how's going?" He came and patted the back of my neck like a pup. I eyes him lazily and answered, "fine. Just finished packing for tomorrow. How 'bout you?"

He merely shrugged and sat on my chair. "Packing is boring, I am just very much excited for meeting Dark Angel pack. I have a feeling I'll find my mate there." He rubbed his hands in excitement. I can imagine him thinking of kissing his mate immediately when he finds her.

Dark Angel pack had twice of the members we had. I must see how well they maintain it. Alpha Isaac and Luna Hazel knew my parents very well. Well, that's what I heard from the elders and I don't remember anything about my parents.

Let's see how the meeting goes. We are in great danger if someone is wondering. The 4 packs surrounding the Volcano would be all destroyed if we did nothing about the future war between us for forest.

It took time for all of us to get the idea of war. We all were busy fighting for land without caring about the disturbances in Volcano. Now, after years of fighting, when the volcano roared and released enormous amount of dark smoke in air, we got to know what's happening.

It's active now, the volcano. After 20 years of sleeping peacefully in it's shed, the volcano was going to erupt anytime soon if we did nothing.

Even by looking at it gives me goosebumps. My parents...

"What are you thinking?" Luke asked me worriedly. I shrugged, not understanding how to explain him what I was thinking. "Just about the volcano. What if other Alphas not understood about dangers and planned a war. You know, land disturbances can be dangerous." I answered.

"It's not just us worried about our pack, Theo. They care for themselves too. They know if we fought again, it'll erupt and destroy everyone of us. We'll have no place to go. It's important for us to make them understand."

The thing I liked in him was he never overthinked anything. He's always the calm one.

'Alpha Theo, I took all the necessary documents and equipments for tomorrow's meeting. You can sleep peacefully. '

Oh Nova, thanks for reminding me to sleep.

"Okay, we'll talk tomorrow. Wake up early. You always come late." I reminded Luke and shooed him out of my room.

Let's take a long, peaceful sleep.

-----

A/n

Just for making it easy let me clarify, anything in bold letters is them talking to their wolf.