7.

Theo-

We were out in the front of house. Me and Zuri. Alpha Issac called us out for the pack meeting. Every other Alpha surrounding the Volcano must be doing that right now.

"So my pack members, I want to tell you that in the Alpha meeting that happened in the morning, we discussed some really serious issues about the Volcano. It is believed that if we continued to fight for land around it, it can errupt any time. So the war has been brought to an end."

They all clapped and cheered loudly. This pack has brains I guess.

"But we still need to take care of the Volcano. As you know, we are the closest pack to it. We will do nothing to harm our pack."

I saw a women, must be young, came towards Zuri and whispered something in her ears to which she flinched for a second but composed immediately. I stepped a little closer to her to hear their conversation.

".... It's all because of you, you witch. Go die." The women said. Zuri ignored her every word and continued making a stoic face.

"Only we can save ourselves, we werewolves. Not you bloody witch. I heard you found a mate? Congratulations! But even you know he won't even look at you if he knew that you-"

Zuri huffed. "At least I found one. Not like you who tried to snatch someone's else mate. Oh, she is with your sister, right? I am sorry."

Ari turned red. Her jaw was tight was she moved towards her. "If you ever said anything about it again, they won't even find your deadbody."

"Really, but you can't kill a witch, right. That's what I am according to you." She smirked. "The only deadbody they won't find will be yours."

"Shut up. You-"

"God, please stop. Both of you. We are here for something serious and I don't want to hear another word out of your mouths." Luna cut them off immediately. Zuri muttered a small sorry but she didn't meant it.

I wanted to hear her. The curse. But my wolf doesn't. He was practically hissing and thinking of 100 ways to kill the person who comes even near Zuri.

Witch Zuri? She's not a witch. She has a mate. How can she be one? But whatever this was, it was totally related to my father's curse. The curse of witch.

For the whole day, I ignored Zuri and her family. Nova and Luke were asking me about their future Luna. They don't know about her curse though.

"Hey hey Theo! I know you are very excited for your future family but I would like to know what you both did inside her room." Luke smirked, passing me a wicked smile. He is such a bitch sometimes.

And even Nova. "Yeah! We heard her screaming loudly. You never told us you're so huge."

I chocked on my saliva.

"She yelled out of anger you idiots. Not because of-that." I pressed my forehead. "I didn't accepted her yet."

"What?" They both said together. "But why?" Nova asked. "She's really a nice girl. And for your so called Alpha reputation, she's an Alpha's daughter. She would be amazing fighter and a great Luna."

"But she is cursed." Oops!! I said it.

"What??" They asked again. "What do you mean cursed?"

"I heard a few people talking about Alpha's daughter being cursed before the meeting started. And do you both remember the way her family was behaving after the news? They said she is scared. And even being different from others. Clearly no one told me anything about this curse or bullshit but then again I heard a women accusing her of the danger because of volcano and saying she's a witch."

"You are overreacting Alpha." Nova said. "It's so stupid to believe what others say. She must be uncomfortable about this thing. She's new to it. Hell! You are new to it. Give her time." Nova sometimes relate everything with his own story with Lucy. But it's different with me. I don't have any examples for myself. The only thing I remember is my parents. I don't want to end up like them.

"You are still living in the past, Theo." He patted my back and left a confused me.
Luke gave me a sympathetic glare.

"I know you are still not over with the past. But it's so different now. You don't even know her and just by hearing what others say you are going to not accept her is so unfair for her. She needs you and you need her. Flush out those memories. They are not returning back."

Since when they all became so mature?
Or is it me being immature?

"And by the way, she'll go in her heat soon."

Oh fuck!

That's the last thing I want. Ever since I met her, her smell and her eyes are what I only think about and you are telling me she'll be in her heat soon?

It's been days and we haven't talked enough.

We need to stay here for a few days anyway. I think I have enough time to deal with everything.

I wish I have enough time.

With her.

----