Chapter 5

You saw Tetsu standing outside. He looked at you but you ignoed him. He got shocked because usually you would smile and walk to school with him but this time, you walked alone.

"(F/n)-chan! Wait!"

"Keep quiet.."

He suddenly stopped chasing you and just stared at you. You stopped walking and Tetsu grabbed your shoulder.

"(F/n)-chan?"

"Stop calling me 'chan' we are not close anymore."

You said with a blank face.

"(F/n)-ch-"

"I said stop didn't I?"

Kuroko was surprised by the words coming my mouth that was once soft and gentle but became cruel and cold.

When I looked at him, my eyes were full of sorrow, hatred and anger. I walked a way slowly and arrived at my school. As I was on my way, I dialed (best friend's name) and called her. She answered.

"Oh (n/n)-chan! It's a surprise you called me this early! What's up?"

"Do you like someone?"

"Eh?! Well I do.. Why did you ask all of a sudden?"

"Who do you like?"

"Huh?!? Why are you askin-"

"WHO?"

"K-Kuroko..."

"Go to Maji Burger at 6:00 pm"

I then hung up on her. I also called Kuroko and told him also to go to Maji Burger at 6.

TIME SKIP〰

I stepped out of the school and started walking home. I decided to buy (fave. Junk food). After buying it, I went outside and started walking again. I decided to go to Maji Burger secretly to check up on them. I checked my phone.

"5:53.." I said quietly.

"(F/n)-cchi?" Somebody said to me from behind.

I wad startled by the voice and turned around.

"Kise?" My eyes widen in shock as I saw my childhood friend.

"(F/n)-cchi!!" Kise said as he excitedly embraced me tightly.

"Huh?!? K-K-Kise?!?"

"I missed you so much (f/n)-cchi~"

"I missed you too."

He let go of me and smiled at me. I smiled back and when I looked at Maji burger... they were there...

"(F/n)-cchi?"

"Kuroko...."

"(F/n)-cchi what was that?"

"Huh? Oh nothing!"

Thy were both staring at each other.. Soon, I saw them exchanging phone numbers and then they went inside the restaurant. It looked like they were having a good time. After a few minutes of watching, they were both blushing and then...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Wow gotta end it there XD it's like 6:00 am here and I didn'tget to sleep xD oh but don't worry about me. I'm stronger than a monster. (Wow that rhymed xD #NEWCATCHPHRASE)