Chapter 7: Burning Bulgogi

By this point, Karine has gained subscribers, and not just followers, since the Death Fiscalists are still in the running for the world first. But she needs to comb through the recommendations to see which ones appear legitimate and which ones don't.

"I'm going to see this tier through. After the race ends, we shall see" she announces to her viewers, before an email from her colleagues arrives and she must put the stream in be right back mode to answer it.

In the past, when clients come to us and a gaming addiction was involved, I systematically gave them to Karine. She might play MAA and claim the game is not addictive, but even she knows the dangers gaming addicts face, an insolvency professional in training thinks while he awaits Karine's answer about what to do with the client's gaming account.

Karine's mind switches from trying to defeat Tiamat to answering questions about the sale of a gaming account in bankruptcy. You don't declare a gaming account as an asset in a bankruptcy. It's usually worth more on the black market than in a bankruptcy auction and, on top of that, games' terms of service prohibit us from auctioning it off. On top of that, I am not concerned about the seller passing off the addiction, because buyers typically want to run specific content without having to work for it, or buy achievements, Karine tries to formulate a coherent answer for her colleague.

However, angry guildies start questioning when they will even start pulling Tiamat, because they finished clearing the trash on their way to Terminal 4's helipad. And crossing the 9R/27L runway to get there, while the stream resumes.

"Monseigneur, when will we pull?" Ram asks her.

"Just a bit of patience, please. I need to cross the runway" Karine warns her guildies.

Speaking of runway, aircraft land from the east every 2 minutes so players need to hold short. And the closest taxiway to the helipad leading to Tiamat is approximately halfway. However, when they arrive at the helipad, unlike in lower difficulties, they must pilot the helicopter to the last known position of Tiamat first themselves, rather than to have a NPC pilot do so for them.

"As far as I can make out, in fatal mode, you need to be cautious about your nausea stacks" Ram points out after watching Bulgogi before Karine woke up.

"At how many stacks should I do something special? Or we?" Karine, not having watched anyone else try it before, had no idea of what nausea does in this fight.

Meanwhile, having lost contact with the powers-that-be at Heathrow, Belzebuth issues his orders to the remaining forces, with his own antennae being used for communications with his troops:

"All units, fall back to Gatwick!" Belzebuth yells in his radio unit.

Yet, with the bloody mess left behind by the raiders, the units stationed inside Terminals 2-3-4, who were ordered to fight the intruders after the control tower fell, lack any semblance of cohesion and just took whatever buses, limos or taxis they could find just to get to Gatwick.

What Belzebuth doesn't suspect is that retreating to Gatwick is about to get far more complicated than he believed, even if the units stationed at Terminals 2-3 were to be sacrificed to cover for the retreat of the Terminal 4 one.

As the tanks get familiar with the luxury helicopter controls, which is spacious enough to seat 10 passengers, they also get a better understanding of the nausea mechanics and what makes them gain nausea stacks. The easy part, for them, is flying to the boss.

When they catch up to the boss, a giant five-headed dragon dwarfing the helicopter they fly on, and sporting blue-green scales, the party must close in on the boss' back.