[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

Start from the beginning

"Pratama... Call the others, I'll go track him."
The amber eyes blow out a sigh, his foot stepping forward until he reach the edge of the hollow wall.

"W-Wait what?! You cannot do this! We never face Archaenox's alpha! That was a death wish!"
The curly hair—Pratama—yelled out, spitting out a warning from his mouth. He knows the person in front of him was not an ordinary one, but he couldn't let him go alone.

"You know, maybe it was time to execute 'Divine Sign Protocol'. The clock is ticking and we don't have time."
The amber eyes smiled in the as he whip out a sword handle. He clicked a button on the handle, igniting an inferno that is able to cut through anything.

Without hesitation his foot slides off the edge, leaping forward into the darkness with his lit blade as the only light source.

——————

His foot stomping against the ground, a drool of saliva flowing through his fangs. A rough rumble of growl erupting from his throat as his clawed hand pressing against his bloody chest.

His wings made of crystal that is ripped apart by the slashes of blade and the holes caused by gunshot, his horns broken into a shard by a rush of gunshot.

A growl erupts out of his throat as he breathes in and out rapidly, a second ticked and his ears flicked back and forth, picking up a sound.

A rapid and repeating soft sound against the  ground, a footstep.

The beast hissed before running up, the cave didn't provide enough space for him to run to it  top speed. If he did force to run at it peek, he will lose his horns completely and even worse, impaled his head on one of the stalactite.

On the other side, an amber eyes shines through the dark as it feet leap and changes to run rapidly, dodging the stalagmite easily.

He kept on running until his ears pick up a growl, he speeds up with his hand gripping the infernal heatsword tightly. His eyes flinched as he came upon a source of  light, sunlight.

Leaping out of the hole, he was welcomed by the winter blizzard and snow everywhere. So... that takes them to this area.

The amber eyed soldier spun his head around, seeing nothing until—KSSHH—a freezing gust touch his skin, crystalizing the surface of his skin until he breaks out and leap onto the air.

As he lands safely on the branch of a huge tree, he focus his gaze to the thing below him. Bloody eyes of crimson that killed many life of innocents. Archaenox Kyrian Alpha, a horn, four pair of pointy ears and a wing used to escape from their dirty deeds.

"I've searched for you."
The amber eyed spoke, his hand flies to grab the respirator strapped on his belt, before then putting it onto his face.

The beast let out a roar, but before a second even ticks, a gash stretched down on his chest. The beast's bloodthirsty eyes widen as he find a faint sight of the respirator on the corner of his eyes.

Soon enough a painful feeling stings on the beast back, a slash of the infernal blade arced up as the amber eyed's sword cut the beast's wings.

The beast let out another powerful roar, ringing the amber eyed ears to the point it let out a stream of blood. He swiftly flicks his body back and retreat for a second, his body weaken in just a second... Is it because of that roar?

Does dominance affect this fight?

The amber eyed doesn't realize yet, he zoned out for a minute. The beast charging in with his claws ready to stretch out a wound.