"Freen?" She says back.

"Hey baby." I say.

"I'm so sorry." She says.. "I... (Sniffs) I lost it.. I'm so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

"They said I lost her."

"Baby it's okay and.. Wait her??? It was a.. Ugh.. (Clears Throat) It was a girl?" I ask.

"Yes.." She says and I have to turn around because now I'm about to cry. "Freen look at me. She says and I don't turn around. "Do you hate me?" She says that's when I had to turn around.

"What?! I could never hate you.. it's just me and Becky ugh.."

"Are you cheating on me with her?" She asks.

"No Heidi.. We lost our first baby."

"What?"

"Yeah.. It was a boy and the second time we found out she was pregnant the doctor told us they were twins.."

"I'm so sorry.. I never wanted to make you feel this type of pain and to know that it has happened again breaks my heart."

"Please stop saying you are sorry.. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Heidi it's not healthy to keep stuff like this in.. Let it out and talk to me."

"I'm fine." She rolls over in the bed and looks out the window.

"Heidi please listen to me.. I love you and if.."

"I'm leaving." She said.

"What?? Leaving where?"

"I'm going back home.. My brother is on a plane now to come get me."

"And you wasn't going to talk to me first?"

"I'm talking now."

"I mean before you decided to call and buy a plane ticket??? What about us?"

"I'm sorry but I can't stay here and then look at you everyday and see her face."

"You saw her?"

"She looks like you." She whispers.

"Oh yeah??"

"Yeah.. More like you then Brielle."

"(Laughs) I'm sure she's just as beautiful as her mother."

"She still loves you.. Maybe you can work it out now that she knows the truth.."

"But I want you."

"And I also know you want her, but you don't want to break my heart and go be with her.. You'll break my heart if you don't be with her."

"I'm not worried about none of that.. I want to know how you feel and is there something I can do for you Heidi??? Do you need anything??"

"(Crying) Hold me. Please?"

"Of course." I say and I lay beside her on the bed and hold her close. Moments later Becky knocks on the door..

"Come in."

"Sorry to interrupt.. But we got the guy who hit you." She yells Heidi .

"Where is he?" I asks.

"I let the FBI take him in because I knew you was going to act out of impulse."

"See.. I told you she loves you." Heidi whispers in my ear.

"Not now Heidi."

"Everything okay?" Becky asks.

"Yes.. What happened?" I ask.

"He was drinking and texting at the same time and his blood alcohol level was high. "

"I'm going to fucking kill him. "I say and get up out of the bed.

"Freen wait.." Heidi says.

"Heidi get some rest.. I'll be back." I say and when I opened the door Sunny and officer Kirk was there. "Excuse me guys."

"I'm sorry but we can't let you leave."

"I'm your boss I gave you an order. "I say.

"And I'm your boss and I gave an order. " Becky says.. "Hand Sunny your Gun and your badge.

"What?"

"Now Freen.. Please."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes because I'll be damned if my children has to visit you in jail behind bars because you can't control your temper.."

"Fine.. Here and you know he's a dead man Becky??"

"Freen.."

"You know how I used to be when we were younger.. I'm going to fucking kill him.. And I don't give a fuck if the president is his bodyguard.. He can't hide from me. "I hand Sunny my badge and gun and them I go back and
sit with Heidi.

"Thank you Freen. " Becky says.

"Thank you because you know what I'm capable of.. Now do you really think I'm going to let him get away with killing my kid and hurting the woman I love?"

"No.. But I don't want you to give me any details so Goodnight Freen and Good Night Heidi.. I'm truly sorry for you both.." Becky says.

"Thank you." Heidi says.

"Get you some rest and you too Freen.. That's an order for you both.."

"Yes ma'am." Heidi says with a smile.

"Good night Becky. "I say before she closes the door. "Get some rest Heidi."

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Of course."

"You promise?"

"I promise. "I whisper in her ear... Once she is asleep I cry in silence..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry 🙃 guys the lil one had to die , I'm going to bring our Freenbecky back soon ...:)
(Don't forget to vote and comment)

-Your innocent author P.D