"Exactly," She then walked over to grab a marker. "Turns out, this secret room needs air just like any old room. And these air ducts..."

With that marker, she drew a pathway from the shop to the room, "...lead all the way...here."

"Robin, you are one insane genius," Jamie said.

Steve grabbed a screwdriver and a latter to take off the vents cover. Dustin handed him a flashlight and Steve gave him the screwdriver. 

"Yeah, I don't know, man. I don't know if you can fit in here. It's like...super tight," Steve said.

"I'll fit. Trust me. No collar bones, remember?"

"Uh, excuse me?" Robin asked.

While the boys were switching spots Jamie explained, "Dustin has a condition where he was born with a genetic condition called cleidocrinal dysplasia. Basically, he is missing bones and he happens to have no collar bones."

"Cool."

"Steve, push me!" Dustin cried out from inside the vent.

"Okay," Steve climbed up.

"Not my feet, dumbass. Push my ass!"

"What?"

"TOUCH MY BUTT! I DON'T CARE! COME ON! HARDER! PUSH HARDER!"

"I'M PUSHING!"

Jamie is just laughing at the scene.

"YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MY LEGS!"

"I'M NOT PLAYING, I HAVE TERRIBLE FOOTING!"

"COME ON!"

"I'M GONNA JUST SHOVE YOU, READY?"

"JUST SHOVE ME?"

"ONE, TWO..."

"SHIT!"

"THAT WORK?"

"ONE MORE TIME!"

The bell at the front rang, it was none other than Erica Sinclair. Jamie and Robin both looked at each other. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

They asked Erica if she could fit into the vent. She climbed up the ladder and looked inside, then climbed back down.

"Yeah, I don't know," She said.

"You don't know if you can fit?" Dustin asked.

She replied, "Oh, I can fit. I just don't know if I want to."

"Are you claustrophobic?" Robin asked. 

Erica snickered, "I don't have phobias."

"Okay, well, what's the problem?" Jamie asked.

"The problem is, I still haven't heard what's in this for Erica." 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

They went out to the front where Steve was forced to make her whatever her heart desired. Steve had made her a banana split but she said it needed more fudge. He rolled his eyes and went back to add more fudge.

"All right," Robin said, "You see this?" 

As she pointed to the map, "This is the route you're gonna take. Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight. Then you know out the grate, jump down, and open the door."

"Then you find out what's in those boxes?" Erica asked.

"Exactly," Jamie answered.

"Mhm, and you say this guard is armed."