Chapter 2

Billie's P.O.V
I find myself back at the same scary building as yesterday. This is my job now I'm going to be a maid in that beautiful office. I should be so happy and excited but I'm nervous, Mr. Rutherford is rude and honestly seems unforgiving. What if I mess up? What if I do the wrong thing? Will he hurt me? I know I shouldn't think like this especially on my first day. I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. It's the money I'm here for nothing else, this will all be worth it. I finally get out of my car wrapping the large jacket I brought around my body. I enter the building hearing the same blaring music. It's not as busy as yesterday which is to be expected at such an early hour. I go over to the elevator heading up to Mr. Rutherfords office.

I open the door catching the amazing sunrise. I nearly gasp at such an amazing sight. "Good morning Miss O'Connell" Mr. Rutherford says. I turn my attention to him. "Oh sorry sir, good morning" I reply. He looks me up and down. "I hope you're wearing the outfit we agreed on" he says sternly. "Umm yes sir it's under my jacket" I say. "Good girl" he smirks. Oh. My. God. That was so hot. I bite my bottom lip nervously. He gets behind me slowly unzipping my jacket. "Let me take this for you" he says removing it. I freeze up immediately. He did not just do that. I clear my throat. "Umm I can handle removing my own jacket sir" I say confidently. "Yes you can but I'm just being a gentleman" he responds smugly. I cross my arms over my chest trying to hide my boobs from him. "None of that" he says taking my hands away. What is it with him crossing the line? He hangs my jacket up then leads me over to his desk. "First of all I want my office floor scrubbed clean including in between the grout I want perfection Miss O'Connell I'm paying you to clean, it better be done right!" He says. "Y-Yes sir" I respond. "Mmm good girl, all the supplies are in the closet" he says. I swear if he says that again I'll explode. I nod my head walking over to the closet.

Mr. Rutherford's P.O.V
I thought about her all night. No woman has taken over my mind before but Billie she's just magical. She's just a perfect angel. I can't help but imagine her on her knees waiting for me to tell her what to do. God she could be such a good little submissive but I can't ask her yet I have to make her trust me and show her how badly I want her.

I watch her go to the closet pulling out all the cleaning supplies in her skimpy little costume. The skirt is so short that I can see her cute ass hanging out. I smirk at the sight, her body looks heavenly. Her skin looks so soft. God I want her now! "If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me Miss O'Connell" I say. She looks up at me with those beautiful bright eyes. "T-Thank you sir" she replies before getting on her knees soaking a sponge in the bucket of water. I feel myself immediately harden at the sight. The costume isn't helping matters. I readjust myself before lighting a cigarette. I need something to distract myself. "OH MR. RUTHERFORD!" Amelia screams bursting through the door. Billie yelps and runs to hide behind my desk. "Shit sorry" Amelia says disgusted. "It's alright Miss O'Connell" I say softly trying to console her. "S-Sorry I just don't do well with screaming" she apologizes and continues cleaning. Theres obviously some trauma there, poor girl. "Yes Amelia what can I help you with?" I ask annoyed. She bites her lip and walks over to me. We have a past but I'm over it and she's not. "I was hoping to give you a private show, just to show you how amazing you are" she says biting her lip.

"No thanks" I reply coldly. "Mmm k I'll be back though just not when your maid is here" she says walking out. Billie says nothing but those damn eyes say everything. "Miss O'Connell I apologize for her behavior and screaming she's just very immature" I say. "It's a-alright I shouldn't have responded that way" she says softly. "You couldn't help it so please don't feel bad, I'm sure you have a good reason for acting that way" I say sincerely. She sighs, "I do I've been through some abuse and loud noises are a trigger for me" she explains. Damn I hate that for her. "Understood, I'll make sure no one enters this office in that manor again" I say. She looks up at me, "I really appreciate that sir" she says. I smile at her and return to working. But I lose focus immediately when I see her back arched and ass up in there air scrubbing a spot on the floor. I can see her adorable pink lacy panties. I bite my lip and readjust myself but I'm so painfully hard it's uncomfortable. She bends over further and I now have a clear view of her shape. I. Can't. Take. This! I get up immediately going to the bathroom.

Billie's P.O.V
I'm so embarrassing. I screamed like a little kid in front of sexy boss he probably thinks I'm so weird. I can't help but wonder about Amelia she was the total opposite of me. Someone who would date Mr. Rutherford. How could I compete? She had a really nice body definitely one made for stripping. I clear my mind of it all continuing to clean the floor. There was a particularly hard spot that wouldn't come off so I bent over and scrubbed it hard. Next thing I know Mr. Rutherford darted out of the office. Hmm strange I think to myself. Finally the spot comes up. God I'm a sweaty mess this job is not proving to be easy. A few minutes later Mr. Rutherford returns. "S-Sir may I take a short break?" I ask softly. He looks me up and down again "of course Miss O'Connell but please wear your jacket, that cute ass of yours has been hanging out all day and I like the idea of me being the only one looking at it" he says. I find myself blushing again from his comments. I grab my jacket and dart out the door.