Christy is sitting on the sofa with a parchment paper with a werewolf on it.

"This looks like a spell. An old Rougarou werewolf." Christy said.

"A Rougarou werewolf?" Marcel said.

"It's an ancient spell from the Orasanian archives in the library. I know about it because Tithous told me about it." Christy told him.

"What does it do? The Rougarou werewolf spell?" Marcel asked.

"It's not a spell, Marcel, it's a curse." Christy said to him.

"Has it been used before?" Marcel asked.

"Not really no." Christy replied. "But where did you find this?"

"In Aurora's jacket pocket." Marcel told her.

Marcel and Christy exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ABANDONED TRAIN DEPOT

Later that day, Marcel followed Christy to Aurora's cell.

Christy walks up to Aurora's cell gate door, showing the redheaded vampire the parchment paper with the Rougarou werewolf curse.

"Where did you get this old Rougarou curse, Aurora?" Christy asked her.

"Marcalos gave it to me when he brought me back again." Aurora told her, getting up to her feet and slowly walks up to the cell door gate. "I wanted what you have, to be Nik's wife, his Epic Love Soulmate, the mother of his children. But now, his heart is with you."

"Why are you doing this, Aurora? To hurt Klaus? To make him fall back in love with you?" Christy asked.

"You do not deserve Klaus's heart. But to see the look on his face when he realizes that he will lose you again to a Rougarou werewolf curse, it will sadden him." Aurora said.

Christy slowly backs away from Aurora, still holding the parchment paper in her hand.

And suddenly, Christy gets a premonition, causing her to close her eyes, and clutches her head with her hand, making her lean sideways against a wall.

"Christy?" Marcel said.

- Christy's Premonition -

Klaus and Christy nearly shares a kiss in a ballroom. The clock strikes twelve o'clock and a Rougarou werewolf growls.

- Reality -

Christy opens her eyes and gently leans backwards against the wall, panting softly to herself.

"Christy? Are you alright?" Marcel asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Christy told him. "I gotta go. I'll see you around, Marcel."

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

That afternoon, Ana and Christy are sitting at the bar counter with their drinks of bourbon.

"Christy? Are you okay?" Ana asked, concerned.

"Not really no." Christy told her, taking a sip of her bourbon. "I had a premonition."

"What was your premonition about?" Ana asked, taking a sip of her bourbon.

"I don't know when it's gonna happen, but a clock is gonna strike twelve o'clock and I'm gonna turn into a Rougarou werewolf." Christy told Ana.