Vegeta pulls his arm back as energy and black and red lightning swirls around it.
Vegeta:BLOODY BOMBER DX!
The blast was like a hurricane of anger and lunacy,gravely injuring Goten.Goten is able to stand as his wounds start healing.He sees Vegeta charge again and jumps over him. Goten puts his hand up as red energy swirls and comes together at his palm.The energy circulates into a ball.
Goten:Gravity bash!
Goten charges and hits Vegeta dead on and sends him flying.Vegeta emerges from the dust, but only a little hurt.
Goten:Oh come on!
Vegeta launches a blast from his mouth and grazes Goten's chest.Goten throws more and more energy blasts,bombarding Vegeta.Vegeta rushes through the blasts and drop kicks Goten dead in the face.Goten goes flying but recovers.
He charges at Vegeta and the two clash,but Vegeta quickly starts overpowering Goten. Vegeta grabs and breaks Goten's arm and flips him over his shoulder,slamming him into the ground.Vegeta puts a blast to the front of Goten's face.
Vegeta:I win.
The two power down and leave the chamber.
Spider-Man:That was pretty fast.
Vegeta:We're satisfied.
The boys leave as Spider-man is once again... alone.He stays there for the day and the night as nothing eventful actually happens.As the next morning comes,someone calls out to Spider-Man.He turns back to see Android 21.
Spider-Man:What's up 21?
Android 21:I came here to thank you for helping me have the courage to show myself to my family.
The Android pulls out a basket full of food and sweets.
Android 21:So I thought we'd have a picnic!
Spider-Man:I appreciate that.
Spider-Man and Android 21 sit together and begin eating.
Spider-Man:You really like sweets huh?
Android 21:I just can't help it.
The food is all gone as Android 21 bids farewell,but before she is able to leave,someone appears in front of the duo.It's the grand priest.
Grand priest:Greetings Kami,the Omni-king requests your presence.
Spider-Man:Be right there.
Android 21:May I join?
Spider-Man:Are you sure?I don't want to get in the way of your family.
Android 21:They went on a shopping trip,I don't really have anything else to do.
The trip gathers and teleport to Zeno.
Zeno:Spider-Man!
The short deity flies at Spider-Man and hugs him.Spider-Man pats his head and wraps his arms around him.
Spider-Man:How you been?
Zeno:I've been frustrated.
Spider-Man:What's wrong?
Zeno:I'm trying to plan the tournament,but planning things is haaaaard!
Spider-Man:I know the feeling.
Zeno:I want your help!You can help me with the tournament,and I'll give you something.
Spider-Man:Sure.
Zeno:YAAAY!
The duo runs off and lays on the floor,like children having a sleepover.
Zeno:What should the rules be?
Spider-Man:First we have a ring,whoever is knocked off of the ring loses.
Zeno:Ooh,what if the losers get erased?
Spider-Man:Erased?
Zeno:When all the fighters in a tournament are out,the whole universe goes bye bye.
Spider-Man:That...is not a great idea
Zeno flaps his arms like a bird.
Zeno:But whyyyyy?
Spider-Man:First off,no one should "go bye bye" because they lost a fight.Second off,I don't think the other universes would like that.
Zeno:Awww...ok.So nothing happens to the losers?
Spider-Man:Nope,but what about the winners?
Zeno:Ooh!Ooh!I know I know!
Zeno starts muttering at high speeds and floats off the ground.Spider-Man grabs ahold of him and starts shaking him.
Guards:Get your hands off of him!
Spider-Man stops shaking Zeno and puts him down.
Spider-Man:Here's an idea,breathe calmly before you hurt yourself.
Zeno starts breathing slowly and deeply.
Zeno:The winner gets to use the super dragon balls!They get any wish they want!
Spider-Man:Sounds good.Now some rules.
Zeno:The only rules should be the falling off one,you can do whatever you want!
Spider-Man:If you say so.
The duo has decided on the rules.
Grand priest:Now then,let's ask the other universes how they feel.
Grand priest's hand glows white as multiple people begin to teleport to the area.

Beerus:You summoned us lord?Grand priest:Correct,we have gone over the rules for the next tournament

Grand priest:Correct,we have gone over the rules for the next tournament.
Spider-Man:We wanted to ask you guys how you felt about it.
Champa:Kami!?
Liquiir:What is he doing here?
Grand priest:Kami has helped with the rules and regulations and rules of the tournament.
Spider-Man:You guys ready to hear the rules?
Gods:Yes Kami.
Spider-Man:The rules are as follows.
1:All the universes must get around 10 fighters to enter the tournament.
2:To win,you have to knock all the other fighters from different universes off.
3:Weapons and items are allowed.
4:Lethal force is allowed.
5:Flight if achievable is allowed.
Spider-Man:And finally,the winner gets to use the super dragon balls for any wish they desire.
Heles:And the loser?
Zeno:Nothing happens,I wanted to erase your universes,but Spider-Man said that you guys wouldn't like it so it wasn't a good idea.
Bergamo:He did?
The gods all stare at Spider-Man.
Spider-Man:What can I say?No one deserves to die just because they lose a fight.
Zeno:That's all the rules,bye bye now!
Gods:Farewell Zeno!
The gods all teleport away.Spider-Man takes Android 21 with him back to the lookout.
Android 21:Just-just...wow.
Spider-Man:The world seems a whole lot bigger all of a sudden huh?
Android 21:That's an understatement.
They two bid farewell.Android 21 flies back to her home,she walks up to the door and opens it,being greeted by her family.
Son:Mommy!
Man:How was your trip?
Android 21:It was...eye opening.