Harry nods, not taking his eyes off of Louis though.

"Alright, everyone who isn't on the team please leave the room so we can have a talk!" Coach announces, coming out of his office with a notepad in hand and a serious look on his face.

Harry stands up, gripping into his camera, and then leaves after he wishes the guys good luck. He enters the field as instructed; through the main entrance where the players will also enter, so he can get shots as they come out of the locker room.

Fifteen minutes later, the team finally walks out and Harry makes sure to get perfectly focused shots of every one of them.

He gets a great shot of Louis winking at the camera, and Niall sticking his tongue out. They're all obviously nervous though, because they've never gotten this far in the championship (always got eliminated in the semi-finals), and it's Louis' last chance to prove himself as a team captain.

"If we win this, Coach promised to pay for the celebration party himself. Drinks, girls, everything." Liam tells him quickly as he passes Harry.

Harry can't even focus on only one thing, because the stadium is way too loud and there are still players walking out with different expressions.

Once Coach appears next to him, Harry lets the camera down and follows him to the benches where the players sip from their waters before a quick warm-up.

"Do you think they're going to win this?" he asks Coach once he's finished talking to one of his assistants.

"If Tomlinson plays his best, there's no doubt in my mind."

And yeah, there's no doubt in Harry's mind either. He just wishes that Louis would be aware of how capable he is of taking his team to the top and actually doing something with his life after he graduates.

Harry is back on his knees when the game starts, trying to take the best shots (of all the players equally this time). The away team scores in the first twenty minutes, which causes half of the stadium to erupt in cheers, and the other half to start cussing.

It's obvious that Louis' confidence about winning the match has already been decreased, so Harry pulls out his phone while the refs are arguing with Louis to text Barbara.

Harry: I need u to go buy some condoms and lube during halftime pls

The reply comes a minute later.

Barbara: alright but I need details :))

Harry: im thinking about rewarding louis if they win the game ;)

Barbara: say no more

Harry smirks and looks back at the field to see that their team is currently advancing towards the opposite team's goal, yet they miss the shot.

Thirty minutes later, Niall scores and runs a lap with a giant grin on his face while the whole team tackles him.

"Good job Horan! If you play like this for the rest of the game, we can take the cup! Tomlinson, get your fucking head in the game!" Coach yells at them and the whole team turns their heads to smile, except for Louis, who can't do anything but look at his feet.

When halftime finally comes, the score is 1-1, and by this point, no one knows for sure who will win the game. Harry looks at Louis as he walks over to get a sip from his water before joining the team in the locker room.

"Louis!" he calls out.

Louis turns his head and walks back towards him with a raised eyebrow. It's obvious that he's annoyed of how the game is going, and also by the fact that Coach doesn't seem to put pressure on anyone but him.