Chapter 1

Billie's P.O.V
I never thought I'd stoop so low for money but my financial status brought me to my local strip club. I'm not one to show my body but I'm broke and stripping makes a lot of fast cash. I take a deep breath before exiting my car. The building was intimidating and the outside air reeked of cigarette smoke and alcohol. I held my breath entering the front. My eyes widen watching women flaunt their bodies and dance on poles while men threw money at them. The thought of that being me made me feel weird. I'm typically modest and would never even think of entering a place like this. Some of the men look me up and down which makes me feel uncomfortable. I cross my arms over my chest and continue walking.

I need to find someone who can help me apply here. I see someone at the bar making drinks. Maybe she can help me. "Hi, umm do you know where I can apply for a position here?" I ask softly. The music is blaring so I hope she can hear. "Upstairs babe ask for Mr. Rutherford" she says shaking up a drink. I thank her and walk towards the elevator. My eyes widen at how many floors there are. I guess I'll just go to the very top. I click the top floor button and in minutes I arrive. This floor is clean and extremely expensive looking not a spec of dirt in sight. I continue walking with my arms crossed over my chest my heart racing. I spot a door with the name Rutherford on a gold sign, I guess that's him. I take a deep breath before knocking. A few seconds later the door opens. I'm in awe of the room it's a circular shape with windows surrounding the place giving a clear view of beautiful New York City. "Excuse me, do you need something or are you just here to look at the view?" a man spats. I look up to see a handsome, tatted, muscular man towering over me. My face turns red immediately. "S-Sorry sir, are you Mr. Rutherford?" I ask. "Yes can I help you" he says taking a puff of his cigarette. "Y-Yes umm I'm here to apply to be a stripper. I-I really need some money and I think my body will be good enough" I say nervously avoiding eye contact. He blows smoke before speaking. "Come sit" he says leading me over to a chair in front of his desk. I sit down squeezing my legs together and holding the bottom of skirt. He sits in front of me putting his feet up on his desk taking another puff. I blush at the sight. "Tell me your name" he says before blowing smoke in the air. "I-It's umm Billie O'Connell" I answer softly. "Billie O'Connell do you always stutter and say umm when you speak or is that just when you're nervous?" He asks nonchalantly. How rude! What an asshole! I contain myself even though I want to yell at him. "N-No sir I'm just nervous I've never stripped before" I reply. "I can tell" He chuckles. I'm not sure what is so damn funny? This guy is a damn joke. "I have space available for another stripper if you're really interested but an innocent little thing like you is not cut out for this kind of work. You should consider other options, you could bar tend, waitress, come to think of it you would make the cutest office maid but it's your decision sweetheart" he says not looking at me putting out his cigarette. I bite my bottom lip nervously. He is right I'm really too innocent to become a stripper I've not even lost my virginity yet. "Umm would I be working as your maid?" I ask softly. "Yep you'll be in this amazing office everyday cleaning for me I'll pay you sixty an hour" he says finally looking at me. My eyes widen at the amount. "R-Really?" I ask hopefully. "Yes but I expect you to do a pristine job, not a spec of dirt in here got it?" he growls. "Y-Yes sir" I reply. "Good you can start tomorrow and I do expect you to be in a maid outfit preferably a sexy one" he says smirking. I blush in complete embarrassment. He's really crossed the line this time "What no! That's sick are you already fantasizing about me you dirty bastard?!" I spat. He looks at me with dark eyes backing me up towards the wall. Fear takes over my body. "It wasn't a suggestion! If you want the job you come dressed as a slutty little maid tomorrow morning at eight o'clock" he growls his breath heavy with cigarette smoke.

I nod my head yes and he backs up. "Wonderful meeting you Miss O'Connell" he says acting like he didn't just scar the fuck out of me. "Y-You too Mr. Rutherford" I reply. "Oh Miss O'Connell, work on that stutter or stop being nervous I'll see you tomorrow" he says shutting the door behind me. He's a fucking asshole but god damn he's so hot.

Mr. Rutherford's P.O.V
I've seen many women in my life but no one compares to the ethereal beauty that just left my office. I promised myself that I would not act on any woman in my place of business but Billie O'Connell would be an exception. She reminds me of a frisky little kitty. Maybe it's her eyes? I don't know but I crave her and I will have her.

Billie's P.O.V
I stand at the cash register blushing in embarrassment over the outfit I just grabbed. A sexy maid costume who would've thought I'd buy such a thing. "35.02" the grouchy cashier says. I pay for my things and dart out of the store. Am I really about to do this? I mean on the bright side Mr. Rutherford is really hot so at least I'll be looking at him all day. What am I saying? I'd never do this for someone's enjoyment. It's only for the money nothing more, let's just hope tomorrow is worth it.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Chapter 2 will be out soon!