22.

"Okay, Gemini calm down."

Gemini was sitting in the hospital floor. He couldn't stop crying and sobbing desperately. His boyfriend, the love of his life was in danger now. He was so scared when he saw that Fourth's face wasn't recognizable.

Phuwin was by his side as always. The others were there too. And there was also.. Joy.

"As if ruining his life wasn't enough, now you made him get beaten up again."

Joy said very loudly, making everyone hear it. Was she right? She wasn't. But some part of it still felt right. Gemini did ruin his life, and now he got beaten up. But it wasn't because of Gemini. Why was she even cruel any way?

"Joy, we understand that you are worried but can't you shut your fucking mouth for a minute?"

Winny yelled at Joy, making her even angrier. Satang held Winny's hand to signal him to behave himself. It is a woman in front of him.

"At least I know how to be respectful to others."

"At least I know where to open my mouth and where to shut it!"

They were getting annoyed and angrier every second. Everyone was slowly turning into a rage ball. They all started to argue for some dumb things at this reason.

Everyone was blaming each other, forgetting about the real person to blame here.

Gemini didn't care at all. He wasn't even minding his friends and Joy arguing in a hospital. He was just sitting in the corner, waiting for his boyfriend to get out of the surgery. Unfortunately, when his dad pushed him away, it made some sort of bleeding inside Fourth's body. It was a very risky thing, but Fourth was still so strong even after that.

The only thing he could do was to beg the God he didn't believe in, because there was a choice. His love, his soul, his half could die and he couldn't do anything.

"Please. Please God. I'm willing to give him myself, please take me and give his life back to him. My Fourth has dreams, he has a life to complete the missions of. He is going to be a lawyer, he will have.. kids.. Even if it's not gonna be me, I'm okay with. But please don't take him away from the world. Let him live, don't let the cruel and evil world without his bright and joyful smile."

While the group keep on arguing, Joy heard Gemini. She ran up to him, while Mark was trying to drag her away so he could shut her up.

"Only if he did what you've said!"

Gemini couldn't even look at her. He was ashamed of himself. He knew it wasn't his fault, but he could've just been more persistent.

"Joy! Stop it!"

"Only if God took away your life and give it to him! He deserves to live, unlike you, who can only bully people and ruin their lives! You are all so fucking selfish and shameless!"

Joy grabbed Gemini by his wrist, make him scared even more. He was already shaking in fear of not knowing what to do.

"Do you fucking see that?! Do you know why we are here?! Because you are selfish! It all happened because of you! I wish you never came to his life!"

Phuwin, interfered and he cut Joy off. He was so angry because Joy knew nothing but she still had the audacity to talk about it. Phuwin held her arm and pushed it away to free Gemini's wrists. Gemini caressed his wrist desperately, because he was in pain. Physically and mentally.

"You were not fucking there! How can you have the audacity to blame him?! If you are the best friend ever, you could have just stayed with Fourth! Don't come at us and tell us what to expec-"

"Phuwin.."

Gemini spoke suddenly after a few minutes of not doing so. Everyone stared at him and waited for his response.

"She is right. I did it. I will leave. But please, let me see that he is okay with my own eyes."

Gemini was now kneeling down and crying. Everyone went silent as Gemini's desperate sobs and cries echoed in the hospital corridors. Everyone was shattered into pieces. They have never seen Gemini like this before.

It was their second realization when they realized that never never seen Gemini in two ways.

First one is, when he was inlove.

Second one is, when he was desperate and sad.

And yes, now, they all seen him these ways. It all happened with Fourth. He fell inlove with Fourth, he got sad with Fourth. But it was him. The real Gemini. Gemini's sadness was a rare thing to see, but it was also something that hurt like hell.

"It's my last wish, can't I? Is it too much for me to ask to see my boyfriend?"

Joy just stared at him in silence and shock. She never saw him this way either. She saw another one though.

It was Fourth for her.

Growing up, she had no one except Fourth. He was so special for her, even though they didn't have a romantic or platonic relationship. They were so close and they had no secrets.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't argue anymore please. I can't take it. I swear.. I already don't feel good and you guys are making it harder for me."

Just when he finished his sentence, the doctor and some nurses left the operation room. Gemini stood up hastily and ran to them. Everyone was so curious, especially Gemini.

"How is he, how is my boyfriend?"

"He is a fighter, Sir. He made it through hardly. We did our best to get him back, and we did it. Congratulations, we will make sure you can visit him as soon as possible."

Gemini was so relieved. He finally left the air he had inside his mouth for hours. He smiled widely, knowing that his boy didn't leave him.

"Can I just go in? Right now?"

"Please wait, krub, they will take him to the room and you can just follow them inside."

Gemini nodded as the tears of joy came. He kneeled down and thanked the doctor before chanting the same thing and words all over again.

"He made it, my boyfriend made it. He is alive. He didn't leave me. He didn't let me go home alone."

Ford smiled as he pulled his friends to a hug. They were all so happy genuinely. There was only Joy who looked so angry. She just left the hospital. No one knew where she was going.

🌃

Hii i don't think anyone enjoys reading fanfics anymore. I don't get many comments as usual , votes too. Should I stop writing it or..