20.

Fourth's phone

dad(unfortunately)
what have you done again?
why am I being called to school?
you better have a good explanation you useless idiot

Fourth was just spending time with his friends and boyfriend. It was afternoon when they left the school after what had happened, and now they were in a cafe together.

Fourth kept staring at his phone and he knew he was in trouble. Gemini saw how Fourth looked and he pulled him to a hug.

"So, the thing on your phone is important than me?"

Gemini took his phone, and Fourth said nothing. He just waited for his boyfriend to read the message. After reading it Gemini was so furious.

"That bastard. He must've told your dad. But don't worry. You're coming to stay with me tonight."

"Babe, I don't think that's a good idea. I should just go and face him tonight. He can't do anything right now."

Gemini frowned his eyebrows and he placed his head on Fourth's shoulder.

"No, you're not going anywhere. You need to stay with me. Please understand me too. I am getting worried about you."

"It's okay na. Just for a day, okay? I won't let him to do anything to me."

"Fourth, it's not like when you say it you're safe. He can just simply slap you and that's all."

Fourth understood his boyfriend. He knew Gemini was worried and he had all the rights to be this mad and worried. Fourth's dad really didn't had any control or priorities. He could just kill him and go to jail like nothing happened.

Actually, this possessive and worried Gemini was making Fourth feel a weird butterfly hurricane in his stomach. Gemini couldn't dominate him, but still, sometimes he was able to do so.

Fourth slowly got closer and closer, and he let Gemini to hug his waist. Gemini was a a little taller than him, and it was actually a perfect difference for forehead kisses.

Gemini grabbed Fourth's waist. Fourth was getting excited more. They were in a public place, but there weren't many people. Their friends only could look at them, and wonder about their bed life..

Gemini got closer to Fourth. They were sitting in a comfy sofa. Gemini placed his chin to Fourth's shoulder and whispered.

"So, you like it when I dominate, hm baby?"

That weird hurricane again.

Gemini's hand was playing under the table, trying to touch Fourth's thighs. Suddenly, Fourth grinned and grabbed his hand.

"You know, baby, you know it so well that you can't dominate me."

Mark was the closest one to them, so he heard what was going on there. While he was drinking his drink, he saw Gemini's hand on Fourth's thigh and he accidentally choked on his drink.

The rest of the time went super quick, they chatted and laughed a lot. It was mostly about Fourth's dad and Gemini's embarrassing moments. Fourth actually loved how Gemini's friends were comfortable to talk about it. The important part was that, Gemini didn't feel embarrassed at all.

He was comfortable with Fourth and he knew his embarrassment was going to be safe with Fourth.

His heart too.

Gemini and Fourth decided to walk together for a while and it was already midnight when they were heading back home. Soon, it was time to go home. Gemini still insisted on going with Fourth, but Fourth didn't let him.

They were in Fourth's car, and Gemini was literally a passenger princess. Fourth's hands never stopped touching his thighs.

"Hm, mind if I give you a good night kiss before entering the house?"

"Now, i'd like to have that."

Gemini slowly leaned in and they shared a passionate kiss on the car. They couldn't stop kissing and it was actually their weak spot. They couldn't let go of each other, the time they spent together wasn't enough.

"Soon, i hope i will not need to come to see you just for a kiss."

"You will see me whenever you wake up and whenever you go to sleep."

Gemini's dad, loved the view he was seeing from his room's window and he was so happy for his son.

After a few more minutes in car, they finally had enough of each other. They had nothing to talk about, they just stared at each other and hug or hold hands.

Gemini left the car and Fourth drove home. All the way home, he was thinking about what his dad was going to do this time. He only hoped that his dad didn't know that he had kissed a guy.

When he arrived, he saw that hall's lights were on. He sighed before unlocking the door and entering the house.

His dad was sitting there, and Fourth honestly didn't care when he was walking away.

"When are you going to stop causing trouble and embarrassing me?"

Fourth looked back and frowned his eyebrow. He started to walk back to the living room. He was feeling extremely courageous, knowing that it was super dangerous for him.

"What did I do to embarrass your dear self huh?"

Fourth's dad got up and held his collar while shouting. His eyes were raging red and he looked like a maniac. 

"How can you kiss a man?"

Suddenly, he pushed Fourth back which caused him to fall really hard.

"I did nothing wrong. He is my boyfriend, i can kiss him, i can hug him, i can even fuck-"

It didn't take long before Fourth's dad slapped him, hard, and started to punch Fourth. His own son.

"You are a faggot! How dumb of you, dating a guy! When are you going to be useful for something?!"

Fourth was trying to escape the punches he was getting, but he was unsuccessful. Unfortunately his dad couldn't control his anger, and he ended up beating Fourth too much. He hit him with a belt, punched him until he was unrecognizable and so many things.

"Go kill yourself, I don't have a son like you anymore!"

"Why don't you do it yourself so that I can finally stop living this fucking life i've never asked for! What's stopping you from doing it!?"

His dad laughed like a psychopath and grabbed his chin to make him look directly in the eye.

"I don't want to suffer in prison for years just because of you!"

His last straw was when Fourth shouted at him. He grabbed Fourth by his shirt and threw him to the floor. Fourth wasn't able to breathe. His bones felt heavier than ever. He was coughing and trying to escape the situation somehow.

"You are a fucking disappointment!"

Fourth was crawling on the floor filled with blood when his dad left. He was going to faint, but he was able to reach out to his phone and somehow text Gemini.

📸

my fourth
gwm
gemjnw

📸

Fourth's phone fell from his hand before he closed his eyes and drifted hims to a very long sleep. No one, literally no one helped him. Tons of people in the mansion saw him, but no one got close to him.

It was okay though. Even if tons of people weren't going to save him, his boyfriend would.

And he was going to save him.

Maybe.

📸

Bad chapter i know!! But imm trying my best to not finish it yet because i don't have any more book ideas 😭😭