-15-

Lucy stopped dead, feeling her breathing getting heavier, as Yeonjun's voice was heard on the tape, that Yeji had in her hands.

The two sisters were staring into each other's eyes, as Ryujin listened intently to every word that came out of the man's mouth in the recording, not knowing whether to be overwhelmed by all the information or by the fact that Yeji was doing things with him, that she didn't even want to imagine.

There was a strong tension in the air and also a long silence, in which Lucy could hear her heartbeat even louder echoing in her ears, than Yeonjun's voice.

"Now, do you have anything else to add in your favor, Lucy? Do you have any excuse to show us that the child you are carrying is Ryujin's and not Yeonjun's?"

Yeji said in a clear and strong voice, as Lucy slowly shook her head, still not being able to say a word. But her gaze soon moved away from her sister, because Ryujin walked towards her slowly and Lucy turned to look at her.

"What the fuck is this?" Ryujin asked and Lucy immediately pounced on her, putting her arms around her neck and her face buried in it.

Just like you used to do with dad.

Ryujin did not reciprocate her hug and just stood still, while her throat dried with each sob of her girlfriend into her neck.

"Ryujin, that's all a lie, I swear! It's all lie of this bitch to separate us, this baby is yours, it's yours!" Lucy said and cupped Ryujin's cheeks to make her look into her eyes. "You have to believe me, Ryujin. Yeji has always been jealous of me, she has always wanted everything that is mine!!"

Yeji rolled her eyes, while Ryujin looked at Lucy with a cold expression in her eyes.

"Are you serious? That's your best excuse to keep her? Why don't you speak the truth? Why don't you say that it was always you who was jealous of me and who made me look bad with dad? I have many more things to say, but I would prefer it if you were the one to tell the whole truth-"

"Shut up! Shut up you damn bitch, shut up!" Lucy turned around to look at Yeji. "You were always the one who made me look bad in front of mom, she didn't want to take me to Japan and it's all your fault."

Then Lucy quickly went back to Ryujin and tried to put her hands on her girlfriend's cheeks again, but Ryujin stopped her, holding her wrists tightly, so she couldn't even touch her.

"You were cheating on me with your boss and trying to make me out to be the mother of a child that is not mine? What kind of woman are you?" Ryujin told her, letting go of her hands roughly, as more tears continued to fall from Lucy's eyes.

"N-No that- that's not true, that's not even my boss's voice."

"Enough trickery, Lucy-"

"Shut up!" Lucy turned around and tried to walk towards Yeji, but Ryujin was faster and got in the middle, putting herself in front of Yeji, to protect her from her sister's attack.

"I won't keep quiet. Ryujin, I accepted the invitation with Yeonjun, since it was Lucy who incited it, I can show you her texts. And that was because Yeonjun's sister is my boss and she was the one who made me doubt if my sister was having an affair with him, so I only accepted his invitation to find the answers I needed. You don't deserve this, you don't deserve to be fooled like this!"

Lucy was shaking her head, while Ryujin stared at her, listening to Yeji's words, who despite feeling satisfaction at unmasking her sister, was feeling a terrible weight on her chest at this very fact.

After all, Hwang Lucy was her sister, her twin sister, with whom she grew up most of her childhood and the fact that they were now facing each other, like two complete strangers, made her feel bad.