-3-

After taking a shower to forget what happened, Yeji decided to leave the room, after telling herself that it would be best to face her, instead of hiding in her room like a teenager.

Lucy had not yet arrived from her work and Ryujin was almost finishing cooking, when she decided to go to the fridge, to put the can of tuna that she had brought to her room.

Ryujin felt footsteps behind her and looked over her shoulder at Yeji, who was now wearing long pants. But she immediately turned her gaze from her to what she was preparing, since she had lost enough concentration after what happened.

"Uhm... What time is Lucy coming back?" Yeji asked, to soften the atmosphere that it felt a little tense, as she took out a bottle of water to drink.

"Uh, she must be on her way by now, I think so."

Ryujin said without looking at her and Yeji looked at the clock, realizing that it was going to be six in the afternoon.

"I see."

The brunette said and drank the water, then looked at Ryujin, who had her back towards her and since she had taken off her button-down shirt, she could see a little of her back since she was now wearing a tanktop that looked quite flattering. to the muscles in Ryujin's arms.

But before she continued lost in her thoughts, Ryujin turned around with a spoon in her hand, looking a little surprised since given the silence in the place, she thought that Yeji had left the kitchen.

If she was honest, she was still somewhat uncomfortable with what had happened, but more than uncomfortable it seemed that her mind was determined not to make her forget what she had seen, even when it was the ass of her girlfriend's twin sister.

"Uhm, can you pass me the salt, Yeji?"

Ryujin asked, as the brunette was standing in the middle of the way and she quickly nodded, after leaving the bottle on the counter and turning around to take the salt that was on a high shelf behind her.

Involuntarily, Ryujin's eyes went back to Yeji's ass, which this time was perfectly covered, even though all her head was doing was showing it naked.

The short-haired gulped and looked up at what Yeji was doing, but when she saw that Yeji was having trouble taking the salt from the shelf, she quickly put the spoon on the counter and approached Yeji, unintentionally putting herself right behind her, a few centimeters away, to reach the salt.

At that moment Yeji felt her heart stop when she felt the presence behind her and Ryujin's breath near the back of her head, then before she could take the salt, Ryujin did.

(I know, I know. But Ryujin is taller here too.)

"Sorry, I thought you'd could do it."

Ryujin found saying, even though Yeji had her back towards her, but from where she was, she could smell the soft aroma of her perfume.

What the fuck are you doing, step away from her!

At that moment a voice echoed in her mind and she immediately took two steps back and turned around to go back to where she was, not knowing exactly why she was so nervous.

Yeji took a deep breath when she felt Ryujin move away and then she turned around, seeing her there with her back to her again and just at that moment, they heard Lucy's voice approaching her.

"I'm here!"

That was the orange-haired woman's way of announcing herself, but her smile disappeared because apparently, she was expecting to find only her girlfriend in the kitchen, like she always did, but this time, her sister was also there.