-5-

The next day, Yeji received an e-mail from Yuna informing her that her transfer would still be prolonged, so she spent that day locked in her room, until the afternoon arrived and as always, the short-haired came back first at the apartment.

Yeji decided that day she would leave her room to eat at the table with her sister, like a family, before executing her plan, which would take place the next day.

She dressed, intentionally, in a short black dress that she had brought in her suitcase, which had a V-shaped neckline that showed a little of her breasts, making sure not to wear a bra.

When Ryujin arrived and entered the kitchen as she always did, the first thing her gaze did was reach the brunette's butt, since she had her back towards the door, leaning on the countertop of the table, while she drank from a can of beer.

Again, Ryujin gulped, but ignored the sensation and immediately cleared her throat, to fully enter the kitchen.

"Hey." Ryujin said, as she walked to the cupboard.

"Oh, hey. I didn't hear you coming." Yeji said, which was a lie, since today she had felt Ryujin's footsteps, when she entered.

Ryujin didn't say anything and focused on taking the things she needed to cook, when at that moment, Yeji approached her with a smile and another can of beer in her hands.

"Here."

The brunette said and Ryujin turned to look at her, then looked at the can in her hand and back to her eyes. But not before looking at her cleavage for a couple of seconds.

And of course that was Yeji's intention.

Somehow, she wanted to know if Ryujin had believed everything her sister had said, which was almost obvious, since after all, Lucy was Ryujin's girlfriend and the one who had been with her for years, while Yeji was a stranger for her.

"Uh- sorry I don't-"

"Oh really? Are you going to refuse to receive a beer from your future sister-in-law? That's not nice, Ryujin."

Yeji's voice had changed a little, or maybe she was overthinking, so Ryujin shook those thoughts out of her head and took the can from the brunette's hand.

Yeji smiled satisfied and then took a drink from hers, while she watched Ryujin as she opened the can and took a sip.

"It's good, isn't it?" Yeji said and Ryujin nodded, nervously.

"Yes, it is."

There were a few seconds of silence, then Ryujin put the can aside on the counter and Yeji continued drinking, still staring at her.

She was feeling weird, because this was not her behavior at all, but something very strong was driving her, so she had to continue with her plan.

"So, you're going to work tomorrow?"

Yeji asked her out of nowhere and Ryujin turned to look at her for a few seconds and then nodded and returned her gaze to the things she was putting on the counter.

"Yes, I have to go finish some work and I think Lucy should go too. You know, before we had more time but the money wasn't enough and now that she got that promotion, I-"

She stopped, because she realized that she was sharing too much information.

"What?" Yeji asked her and Ryujin shook her head smiling.

"Nothing, no- I'm sorry, I think I was just thinking out loud." The short-haired woman said and Yeji smiled, nodding.

"Sure, would you like me to help you cook?"