-6-

Ryujin smiled and looked into the eyes of who she thought was Lucy, while Yeji, who the woman in front of her was actually, smiled at her in the same way.

"Did you leave work early?" She asked and the ginger-haired woman shook her head.

"I just said I was sick and came home to spoil you. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened and I wanted to apologize to you, baby." Yeji said and took the opportunity again to press her lips on Ryujin's.

Enjoying those kisses, feeling the butterflies in her stomach rise to her chest and descend to her...

Then they stopped again.

"And Yeji? Aren't you angry about that anymore?" Ryujin asked and Yeji shrugged.

"She's isn't here anymore and now she can't continue ruining our relationship."

Ryujin was about to say something, but Yeji interrupted her again by kissing her. This time the kiss was angrier and deeper. Yeji's hands moved up Ryujin's arms and she enjoyed feeling her muscles move with her touch.

"Let's go to the table." Yeji breathed once she moved away from her and Ryujin frowned.

"You cooked?"

"Yes, I did." Yeji nodded with a smile. "I looked for a recipe online and I hope you like it."

Ryujin smiled and gave 'Lucy' a final peck on her lips, before walking away from her, to go to the table.

Yeji set the table quickly, while Ryujin stared at her with a smile.

At times she felt insecure, wondering if Ryujin could tell the difference, but the short-haired woman was just gawking at how good her girlfriend looked in one of her shirts.

Afterwards, Yeji sat next to her, in the same chair Lucy sat in everyday, and looked at the clock, thankful that there was still plenty of time for her little game.

"Mmmh, this is delicious." Ryujin said a little surprised and Yeji chuckled.

"Just for you, baby." She replied, stroking Ryujin's cheek tenderly.

"Is it a Japanese dish?"

Ryujin asked her and Yeji's heart stopped for a second, thinking that maybe it had been a bad idea to prepare something like that since she might raise suspicions.

"Yeah well, I wanted to do something different, you know? And also, I called mom for instructions."

"It's great that you're already talking to your mom, that means I'll be able to meet her soon."

"Yes, of course."

The rest of the meal was spent between looks and laughter, Ryujin told her girlfriend how work went and funny anecdotes with Chaeryeong, while Yeji watched her attentively and smiling, until they both finished eating and it was time for the dirty.

As Yeji put the dishes in the dishwasher, Ryujin walked up behind her and hugged her, placing a kiss on her neck.

"You look so sexy in my shirt, Lucy."

Yeji felt chills all over her body, upon hearing her future sister-in-law's voice in her ear and bit her lip. Then she turned around to kiss Ryujin, then the short-haired kissed her in a more sensual way, making a weak moan come from her throat again.

"Mmmh, let's go to the room, Ryu."

Yeji told her once she stepped away a little from her and Ryujin smiled, but she wasted no time to lean over a little and put her hands on Lucy's thighs and carry her, while she laughed out loud, to the room.