-9-

Once she was inside her car, Ryujin hit the steering wheel with her hand and then closed her eyes, throwing her head back on the seat, as she breathed deeply, regretting what she had done.

The first time it wasn't your fault, but this time, it definitely was. You cheated on Lucy.

After a few more seconds, she started the car and looked one last time at the place where she came from and then she went to her apartment, to sleep with Lucy and pretend that what she had done hadn't happened, swearing to herself, not to do it again.

***

"Do you like your new office?"

Yeji looked up from the desk where she was organizing her things, when she heard Yuna's voice, who arrived at Yeji's new workplace, with a smile on her face.

"Yes, it's great and the view is so amazing." Yeji said, approaching the large window where she could almost see the entire city.

She had woken up in a very good mood that morning, since it was her first day and also because of the slight help that her future sister-in-law gave her the night before, to be able to sleep like a baby.

"I'm glad you like it."

Yeji turned around when she heard a different voice than Yuna's, seeing the black-haired woman entering the office.

"Miss Choi." They both said at the same time and bowed slightly.

"I already told you, you can call me Lia." The brunette said with a smile, looking exclusively at Yeji. Then Yuna understood the message.

"Uhm, I'll go to my office. If you need anything, you can call me on line six. See you around." The redhead said and bowed to Lia, leaving Yeji's office and closing the door behind her.

"Yes, this place is much better than my office in Japan." Yeji said smilingly and Lia nodded.

"That's great. That will help you feel more comfortable." Yeji nodded and then turned her gaze to the view of the city, the first thing that came to her mind was what had happened the night before, but her thoughts were soon interrupted. "Yeji, can I ask you a question?"

The gingerhead immediately turned around and nodded, returning to her desk.

"Of course, Mrs- Lia, sorry."

"Have you and I met before?" Lia asked her, as she detailed every part of her face. "It's just that, when I saw you for the first time, I had the feeling that I had seen you before."

Yeji shook her head, this time she didn't remember about Lucy.

"No, I don't think so. I left Korea when I was seven years old with my mother and returned a few days ago. Unless you've been to Japan once, although I don't think I would have forgotten if I had seen you before."

Yeji tried to be nice, but the last bit sounded more like a compliment than anything else, something she regretted and was mentally ashamed of.

"I'm sorry-"

Lia gave a soft laugh.

"Don't worry, you don't have to apologize and you're right. I couldn't have forgotten eyes like yours either. But I think maybe I'm just confused."

Yeji smiled feeling a little shy and Lia returned the gesture.

"Thank you very much for the compliment." Yeji said and Lia nodded, putting her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

Choi Lia had always been a quite daring and risky woman, she always got what she wanted. And this time what she wanted was a cat-eyed woman who was just in front of her.