-10-

Ryujin arrived at her apartment almost two hours after finishing completely exhausted. Even though there was a knot in her chest because of her, what her body had felt while she was fucking Yeji was incredible.

But her face changed when she opened the door to her apartment, feeling Lucy's furious gaze on her.

"Why do you came at this time, Ryujin?"

Ryujin gulped, as she closed the door behind her.

"Lucy I-" She paused for a few seconds, while Lucy stared at her, waiting for her response. "I'm sorry."

"Really? That's all you have to say after I was worried about you, I was calling you all night and you weren't even able to answer a single call, it's not fair Ryujin!"

At that moment, Ryujin gulped hard when she saw tears coming out of Lucy's eyes. She immediately walked over to her and hugged her, while the orange-haired girl hit her chest, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, Lucy." Ryujin said softly, closing her eyes, as she stroked her girlfriend's back, so she could calm down.

Lucy closed her eyes, but immediately gritted her teeth, jerking away from Ryujin, while she wiped away her tears.

"You smell like women's perfume and that's not your perfume, Ryujin." Lucy said and the short haired woman felt her breathing stop for a few seconds. "Answer me, who were you with, huh?!"

"I was with Chaeryeong, I told you in the text I sent you." Ryujin said and Lucy rolled her eyes at her.

"Don't think I'm stupid, Ryujin. I know you were with someone else, I know!" Lucy exclaimed, feeling like there were more tears about to come out of her eyes.

God, why are you doing this to your girlfriend? Why are you being a bitch to her?

"It's true, Lucy. I'm sorry for not answering your calls, I just-I just needed to drink a little, I've been really stressed at work and-" Ryujin tried to approach her again, but Lucy took two steps back.

"Bullshit! You're a liar! You were with another woman! You were with a bitch!"

Lucy covered her face in her hands and Ryujin again approached her and hugged her, feeling more of her guilt for what was happening.

Maybe she should have a long talk with Lucy.

The orange-haired woman squeezed her hands in Ryujin's jacket, while she sobbed into her shoulder.

"Lucy I-" And she was about to tell her the truth. Because, she was thinking about it all the way at her home, but soon, Lucy interrupted her.

"I love you too much, Ryujin. I love you so much that I can't imagine you with another woman, I don't want to! I prefer to die, before that. You understand me?! I would die!"

Ryujin gulped again and breathed deeply, taking Lucy's face in her hands to dry her tears.

"I'm only with you, Lucy. Please believe me." Ryujin lied and kissed the orange-haired woman on the lips.

Again, she hugged her and took her to the bedroom, so they could both sleep and after taking a bath, she returned to bed with Lucy, hughing her.

But she couldn't sleep that night, her mind was somewhere else, although that night, she promised herself that she wouldn't do it again.

She would never go to Yeji's apartament again.

***

The week passed slowly and tortuously for Yeji, who found herself every night waiting for Ryujin to show up at her door, but she didn't.