-11-

"Uhm, I think it's my time to go." Yeji said and immediately caught the attention of Ryujin and Yeonjun, but also Lucy, who was talking and bragging about her job.

"So early? but if we're just starting to have fun, we haven't even finished the bottle." Lucy said smiling.

"Well, how about I take you to your apartment." Yeonjun said with a mischievous smile on his lips and Ryujin noticed the movement of his fingers on Yeji's shoulder.

The orange-haired woman was a little uncomfortable, but with the looks that Ryujin was giving Yeonjun, she was more than satisfied with what was happening.

"Oh yeah, I think it would be great if-"

"I'll take her home." Ryujin said out of nowhere and everyone turned to look at her, especially Yeji, who felt a smile trying to form on her lips, although, she did it internally.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, I don't think it's appropriate for your boss to be a driver, plus he's a visitor too and it would be rude."

Ryujin pulled the excuses out of her ass, but there was something in her chest that told her that she should be the one to take Yeji to her apartment, after all, she knew the way very well, although Lucy didn't know it.

"But-" Yeonjun tried to say, but Lucy raised her hand to stop him, looked at Yeji, and then faked a smile.

"My future wife is right. I think it's better if she takes my little sister to her apartment, Yeonjun." Lucy said and Yeji was a little surprised at her sister's attitude, while her heart was beating rapidly.

"Oh, it's fine." Yeonjun said, staring into Lucy's eyes, who seemed to be telling him something through them.

"Okay." Yeji slowly got up from the couch and Yeonjun right after.

Lucy gave Ryujin a kiss on the lips, while she stared at the way Yeonjun held Yeji's hips to give her a kiss on her cheek.

New feelings for her were beginning to emerge in her chest. Ryujin had never been a jealous woman, so she didn't know what everything she was feeling meant and why she did with Yeji and not with Lucy.

Immediately afterwards, Yeji said goodbye to Lucy and Ryujin gave a small bow to Yeonjun, before leaving behind the fox-eyed woman.

"Why didn't you let me go with her?" Yeonjun asked Lucy, once Ryujin closed the door behind her.

"Because, you and I have to talk."

The walk to the elevator and to the car that was in the condominium parking lot was in complete silence, until they reached the car and the tension between them began to grow.

Neither of them wanted to make the first move, neither of them wanted to start a conversation, because Ryujin was trying to control herself and Yeji was upset.

Not even five minutes passed before Ryujin stopped at the entrance to Yeji's condo and Yeji immediately took off her seat belt, opening the door without saying anything, to get out of the car.

Ryujin tightened her hand on the steering wheel and wanted to follow her way, back to her home. But two seconds later, she found herself also getting out of her car, to follow Yeji.

The orange-haired woman pressed the elevator button and she thought she would enter alone, when suddenly her body was pushed inside once the doors opened, feeling Ryujin's heat and her hot breath on her face.

The short-haired woman didn't think twice before she pressed the button for the elevator to stop halfway, while Yeji felt her breathing begin to get heavy.