-12-

A yejiselle pic bcz i love their friendship🖤

***

Yeji closed her eyes and breathed deeply, feeling like her heart was beating fast with every second that passed, while the doctor gave them the happy news about her sister's pregnancy.

Ryujin turned to look at Yeji, her heart was beating just as hard and for a few seconds, she couldn't hear anything but a ringing in her ears, until the woman in front of them, spoke again.

"Lucy is awake and she wants to talk to you, Miss Shin."

At that moment, Yeji took two steps back and Ryujin tried to go towards her.

"Yeji-"

"I think I should go." The ginger-haired woman said, staring into Ryujin's eyes for a few seconds, while both tried to control the emotions they were feeling.

"Yeji, wait-"

Ryujin tried to go after Yeji, when she quickly walked down the hallway to leave, but the doctor's voice stopped her.

"Miss Shin." The woman said again and Ryujin gulped, as she watched Yeji disappear down the hallway.  "Miss Hwang is waiting for you very anxiously in the room, don't keep her waiting."

Ryujin closed her eyes, took a deep breath and nodded, before following the doctor down the hallway to the room where Lucy was.

Yeji started hyperventilating, once she left the hospital, trying to stop the feeling in her stomach, and looked up and down the street quickly and pull her hand out to hail a taxi.

But a very luxurious black car with tinted windows came to her rescue and stopped right in front of her, as if it were waiting for the right moment.

Yeji frowned at the car, until the window slowly lowered and white teeth, with black hair, appeared behind the glass.

"Hey, do you want a ride?!"

With every step she took, Ryujin felt her heart heavier, feeling that her inner voices were saying inaudible things and a desperate scream wanted to come out of her throat. Until the doctor opened the door to the room and Lucy greeted her with a wide smile and tears coming out of her eyes.

"Love!!" The orange-haired woman exclaimed, raising her arms in the air, so Ryujin could approach her.

Ryujin had no choice but to do it, but there was something stuck in her throat that maybe needed to come out, a thought that she couldn't keep inside her head anymore.

Lucy never let me cum inside her.  But there was still a small chance, right?

Ryujin felt Lucy's hug, who hugged her waist and put her face on her chest, while her heartbeat went faster and faster.

"Lucy-"

"You are not happy?!" Lucy asked, once Ryujin took a step back. "I'm pregnant, love. We're going to be moms!"

The orange-haired woman exclaimed, pretending that she was too happy with the news to have forgotten what had happened hours ago in their apartment.

"Lucy..." Ryujin took a deep breath, before interrupting the happiness that the woman in front of her radiated so much. "I never came inside you."

Lucy gulped and clenched her jaw, giving Ryujin a cold look, after she gave a quick glance to the doctor behind her.

"I'm sorry, Miss Shin?" The brown haired woman interrupted. Ryujin turned around to look at her.  "But there is a low chance, although existent, that a woman could get pregnant from precum. Also-"