Chapter 16 :- 𝔸𝔯𝖊 𝑦օ𝗎 𝘚cɑ𝔯𝖊𝒹 ?

Start from the beginning

Dylan continued to circle around them, his presence growing more ominous. His voice deepened and darkened as he addressed the group, "Children, are you scared?" His words sent shivers down their spines, and they exchanged worried glances.

Alex, spoke up, " Mr.Dylan, this isn't how the game is supposed to work."

Andy, added, "Yeah, he's right. Something's not right here."

Dylan's voice echoed through the dark room as he whispered, sending chills down their spines. Suddenly, beside Alex, Dan felt a searing pain as claw marks clamped around his shoulder. He let out a blood-curdling scream, his body convulsing in agony. Another scream escaped Dan's lips as he was forcefully propelled through the walls, crashing onto the floor outside. The room fell silent, save for Dan's grunts of pain.

Fear consumed Alex as he witnessed the horrifying sight. "Oh my god, Dan! What did you do to him, Dylan?"

Dylan, now floating towards Alex in his shadowy form, grinned maliciously. "Are you scared?" he hissed.

Alex, unable to move, could only manage a trembling response. "I am."

In an instant, an invisible force tipped Alex over backwards, slamming him onto the cold cavern floor and pinning him down. The pain radiated through his body, leaving him helpless and vulnerable. One by one, Dylan unleashed his powers upon the remaining friends, each one succumbing to the agony and torment inflicted by his claws.

The room was filled with the sounds of grunts and cries of pain, as Dylan reveled in his sadistic game. Only Noah and June remained, their hearts pounding in their chests as they watched their friends suffer.

Dylan's laughter echoed through the dimly lit room as he taunted Noah, "Noah, are you scared?"

Noah, his anger boiling over, snapped back, "Screw you!"

But just as Noah finished his retort, an invisible force slammed him against the walls, causing him to crumple to the ground, grunting in pain. The room fell silent, the only sound being Noah's labored breathing.

Dylan turned his attention to June, a mischievous glint in his eyes. June, however, refused to show any fear. She stood tall, her voice steady as she declared, "I am not scared."

Dylan smirked, challenging her further, "What's that, little June?"

Louder this time, June proclaimed, "I am not scared!" Her defiance reverberated through the room.

Suddenly, the invisible force lifted June off the ground and began to spin her around. The vortex grew stronger and stronger, swirling faster and faster, emitting an eerie sound akin to tortured screams and the group watched in horror as June was lifted higher and higher into the air.

June, who had been repeating "I am not scared" over and over, suddenly stopped.

Dylan turned to her and said, "Now die."

But before he could carry out his sinister plan, a chair came hurtling through the air, smashing into Dylan's face with a resounding thud. He crumpled to the ground, his powers relinquishing their hold on everyone in the room. June collapsed, the chair shattering into countless pieces around her.

As the dust settled, Alex, who had been lying on the ground, realized that Dylan's powers were no longer restraining him. He quickly got to his feet and turned to see Alvin, stepping forward from the shadows. Alvin's presence commanded attention, his voice firm as he addressed, "Everyone, get out of this place!"

As the others scrambled to their feet and made a hasty retreat, June remained motionless on the ground. Alvin, called out to Alex and Dwayne, urging them to assist everyone in escaping. Without hesitation, the two sprang into action, helping their friends to as they all sprinting back to get out of this cave.