SOMEONE'S AFTER ME TRISTAN

Start from the beginning

"What I'm terrified of is not my mother dying. I fear you. You make me anxious." Those words I've been yearning to hear from her, flowed from her lips like honeysuckle.

She looks tempting....saying them..

I clanked the glass for a second time, this time bit louder and she passes out when I hold her. I could smell avocado as her hair pricks my chest.

FUCK.

SHE'S BECOME MY FAVORITE PREY.

-------

2 DAYS LATER:

"Urgh I don't want to goooo- I fussed as I had no mood to go to school. The holiday is over and hell is starting again.
But my best friend Katherine would kill me if I leave her on her own on the first day after the break.

Given the amount of care and friendship she, Nessie and Sally have bestowed upon me when nobody was willing to even glance at me let alone talk to me in the beginning of the session, this was the least I could do.

It might be out of pity, it might be that they really considered me as their peer. It might be anything.

Whatever the cause is, I'm grateful to them. I'm grateful for so warmly accepting me in their squad.

I cannot lose them. Ever.

I reached school and went to my usual seat, waiting for Katherine. Just then Sally arrived and said she'd something to talk to me.
She was damn serious, which wasn't natural of her.

After the morning prayer, Katherine arrived in a frenzy and asked me if I'd gone to the Welcoming Party that day.

I asked what the deal was, she looked as if she just broke up with her non existent boyfriend.

Sally too got up from her seat and both of them took out their phones. They then showed me something.

They'd received a message, a text and a picture...

It was of me....

The text read,

You sure you want to be friends with her after this?

Look at your real friend!

And there was a picture of me below the text. It was... It was of the Welcoming Party!

I was sleeping in a bed...and half of my cleavage was exposed... What the fuck?!

The room was indiscernible, with dim red lights emanating from various sources and scattering in all directions...

Yet, anyone could make out it was me in the photo.

I felt numb, I couldn't feel my legs. With trembling fingers, I took one of the phones and zoomed as much as possible.

Nothing came out of my mouth...

How is it possible? It's definitely not like I remember sleeping through the party. I even talked with some of the juniors and finally Dave walked me to the subway.
It was all so vivid in my mind!

Katherine, who was the most reasonable of us four, said, "We shouldn't just sit and stare at this bullshit. We must screw whoever dared to make the edit."

"My, anyone would think it's real.." Gasped Nessie as she looked at it on her phone.

"It's because it's not an edit."

And the three of them were now staring at me, eyes widened.

"What do you mean? Did you stumble upon any new memory from that day?" Katherine furrowed her eyebrows. She always does that whenever she's alert.