Truth or dare

Truth or dare: him as your crush 

______________________________________________

||Y/n pov||

Locking the door of my locker. I started to walk towards my class when someone grabbed me in his arms. I already knew who it was "Sorry for being late my sweetheart." "As if you are so punctual and come on time." I interrupted after rolling my eyes. 

“Yay! Y/n-ah, can't you talk to me nicely as well. I know I always come late but what should I do! I was spending my night with my fictional boyfriends. That's why I ended up being late again. Forgive this little creature." She whined  cutely enough to melt my heart. I sighed and made our way to the classroom 

'Yuri', my best friend. We are childhood friends and we grew together. She is an idiot, always drooling over fictional characters, never being on time, never doing any assignment and aggravating everyone persistently. She makes her life delightful every time as well as mine. Without knowing it, that idiot became an important person in my life that I can't afford to lose.   

Entering the classroom, my eyes met with our university's heartthrob 'Kim Taehyung'. I immediately glanced at another side to avoid his eyes. "Y/n, your crush is staring at you." Yuri whispered which made me bite my lower lip. I went from there and sat on my seat. 

Yeah, he has been my crush from the day I came to this university, but I don't know whether he likes me or not. He is not only our university's heartthrob but also a real pervert. He is a pervert,bad boy but also a bright student, good player. He is my dream boy. Yes, 'Dream boy', not real. I came out of my imagination world hearing the class bell. 

                           _____________

As the university  bell rang, everyone started to leave. Yuri came to me and said, "Hey, Jungkook is calling us. Come." I went with her without any interruption. "So, are you guys free today?" Jk asked after noticing me. "Not at all… We are always expensive." Yuri stated, which made everyone laugh.

She always used to do weird and funny things. "We know you are really expensive. So, can you give us your precious, expensive time." Taehyung replied, while his dark brown eyes were tossing over me.  

"Actually Taehyung was thinking about a small get-together at Jungkook's house as his parents went for a business trip. So he told us to call all of you." Jimin explained.

"Oh my gosh! Y/n, your crush wants you to join his get-together as well. Say yes girl." Yuri whispered, which made me chuckle. "I guess everyone is coming, right?" Jungkook asked as everyone nodded.

||At Jk's house||

Everyone was having a lot of fun. There were drinks, boxes to play music and non stop chit chat with friends. Seo Joon (one of the friends) clapped to take everyone's attention towards him. Jimin lowered the music volume to hear perfectly. "Guys, let's play truth or dare." Seo Joon proposed.

"Great idea. Let's play." Saying, Yuri instantly sat down with a bottle. She again made everyone chortle. After about 7 spines the bottle stopped pointing towards me. "Woahhh!!" Everyone cheered. 

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Asked Sia, one of my classmates. "Dare." 

"Ok… I dare you to kiss Jungkook." Sia  mentioned. My pupils immediately got extended by her statement. “Huh!" "Yes, go kiss Jungkook." I glanced at Jungkook who was already staring at me stunningly. It would be a lie if I said that I never liked him or never wanted to taste him. 

I agreed as it's just a game and went to him. Jungkook stood up to have a good position. As it was my dare so of course I have to kiss him. Raising my ankle after he leaned down, I attached my lips with his and without wasting time he kissed back. He grabbed my waist to decrease the gap between us.