Captain America: Civil War (2)

Start from the beginning

We cut to Hyperion still in his damaged clothing as we see him flying to Queens. His old home. He landed on a building's rooftop before using the stairs to got down the third floor where his room is. He grabbed the key from under the rugs and opened the door.

He walked in and starts to walk down memory lane. All the times he spent in this place back in the day and his time with first love. He walks towards his room and closet to see his old clothes still there.

Hyperion: "I guess they didn't have the time to get rid of them. They're still clean and no dust."

He changed clothes with his signature trench coat. Fun fact, Hyperion loves trench coats. He heard a car roaring from outside with his super hearing and used X-ray Vision to see who it is and it was Tony walking up the stairs. He came out of his room to meet him.

Tony: "Pops? What are you doing here?"

Hyperion: "Just visiting my old apartment. You?"

Tony: "I'm recruiting someone."

Hyperion raised an eyebrow until. Why would he want to recruit the Parkers. Unless. He just remembered that one guy who swings around helping people. He saw him on the news ones and knowing that Tony wanted to recruit someone from the Parkers.

Hyperion: "No."

Tony: "So you know?"

Hyperion: "I have my suspicions. He's just a kid Tony."

Tony: "He has potential. He'll ba a great hero in the future. Come on. Let's go meet him."

Tony knocked on the door as they heard shuffling coming from inside. The door then opened to reveal the beautiful May Parker.

 The door then opened to reveal the beautiful May Parker

May: "Oh Y/n it's good to see you. How are you?"

Hyperion: "Been doing good May. Sorry if I didn't tell I was moving out."

May: "It's fine. Oh Mr. Stark. I'm surprised seeing you here."

Tony: "Well uh, nice to meet you. We're looking for Mr. Peter Parker."

May: "I think he's on his way home now. Come inside."

The two walked inside with May going towards the kitchen to prepare some food for the two.

Tony: "Is she really someone's aunt?"

Hyperion: "Yes Tony."

Tony: "I forgot to ask. How are you and Helen doing?"

Hyperion: "Great for the most part. How about you?"

Tony: "Well me and Pepper are taking a break for now."

Hyperion: "Sorry."

Tony: "It's fine. We have....a mutual understanding."

May came back and had some little talk with the two and Tony came up with an excuse on why they are looking for Peter. The door opened and someone walked in.