↹⨆We Give To Helpζ¤

Im back! And half alive and half dead. You are all invited to my half funeral. Anyways, back to the chapter. 

Δ

Dream POV

I woke up to a note on the nightstand. It was from Techno, I read it. I got up and got all of our food well most of it. I kept the golden apples and 20 baked potatoes , but collected every other food we had. I went to go clean myself up, I went go find Wern and Ethan. I walked down the hall, to see Ethan and Wern at the dinner table.

"Good morning  you two" I said

"Good morning!" Wern said cheerfully

"Morning Dream" Ethan said while eating some bread.

"Techno asked me to give me and his food to your town" i said 

"Why would you do that?" Ethan asked still eating his bread

"Im guessing your father told him something about you guys having a problem with food" I answered

"Well i guess I dont see a problem with it as long as its not poisoned, and beside i was planning to go to town today anyways" He said closing his eyes and putting his bread down

"Wern do you want to come too?" Ethan asked his sister

"Nah, I would rather stay here at home than go into town today" Ween said

"Okay fine by me, just don't burn down the house " He said 

            Ethan stood up grabbing his bread and ripped it the part he bit and placed the rest next to his sister on the table. He walked down the hall i just walked from and went to his room and turned to talk to me.

"Let me get dressed eat some berries and bread he have in that basket in the kitchen" he said pointing behind me, then closing the door.

"What basket is he talking about?" I asked Wern

"This one" She said holding it in her hand giving it to me

"Oh, thanks" I replied

I took a handful of berries and took the smallest piece of bread I saw. We sat in silence as we both ate our breakfast, I guess you could say. I then remembered that I should probably start writing down some stories in that journal that was given to me by Wren. 

But what should I write about? Well I did say I would write about the whole history of the Dream SMP and I won't be in town for long so, I should start from the beginning. I started to write for a good 6-8 minutes before i heard Ethans door open again. He was dressed in a light brown worn out collared shirt, paired with brown cargo pants that had dirt on the cuffs of the pants. 

"Alright we should be heading out Wern dont leave the house and don't start a fire" Ethan said as he was getting a black jacket and a satchel. He then looked at Wern again.

"Do you need anything from the shop?" He asked

"Yeah can you get wheat and some eggs" She answered

"Uhhh yea I have enough gold, okay cya" He said walking out the door 

I followed after him, I started to think as we walked. I wonder how we'll give all the food to everyone. And they use gold to buy things here, I guess I wont be buying anything here or anywhere really. I don't have any emeralds or gold on me, oh well. We stopped walking in front of a small house, well it looked like a shack to be honest. It was only 6 ft tall and from the looks of it, it was only around 8ft x 7ft. Not that big really, Ethan knocked on the door. It slowly opened, behind the door was a woman who looked around her 40s.