₱₢Finally₹∂

the video has nothing to do with the story and sorry for taking so long

also this example means the character is thinking in their mind

↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜↜

                                                          TECHNOBLADE POV

After signing paper for like I dont know long probably hour or 2 just signing dumb papers. 

 "Hey Sam where are we going?"  

"We are going to check if u have anything on you then you will see Dream"

"Ok? but i put everything in the chest though"

"Doesn't matter we still need to check"

I look at him for a bit until i get distracted by me getting told to go in this room with arrows in the ceiling . I get shot but it doesn't count as a canon so i'm good. We get to Dream's cell I hear him yelling to me to go back then the voices start acting up.

Voice # 132 GO! bAcK!

Voice # 33 NOT SAFE 

Voice # 420 Dream in trouble

Voice # 488 EEeEeEEeEeeEEe

Voice #29 don't trust SAM

Voice # 923 Help dream 

Their saying that Dream is in trouble and its not safe it's fine voices if something happens I will contact Philza.

"You good technoblade?"

"yea fine, so can i have fire resistance"

"yeah here" he said while reaching in a ender chest

I drink it and stand on the platform. The platform moves Dreams screams are getting louder.

"Dream clam down we are you yelling so much?"

"Dang It! techno you dont listen! I was yelling at you to turn back!"

" Oh were fine" 

" sure we are" dream said rolling his eyes

" What happened to your face and where's your mask?"

"first off none of your business, second look to your left and you will see it"

I look to my left and saw little pieces of the mask on the floor. What did he do to his mask or who did this to his mask.  I look at him and i just noticing that he has a broken arm to the looks of it its all dismembered and green-ish purple i'll ask him later but not right now cuz he looks very tense.

"soooo Dream how have been?" i say sounding awkward

"you know you sound so awkward and i've been way better"

"yea sorry smiley haven't talk to you in like I dont know how many months" 

"its fine techno, so why come now though?"

"oh ok getting straight to the point, well i wanted to see if my best friend was ok and tell me the blueprints to escape the heck house"

" thats it? nothing else" 

"nope thats all i think"

"ok then, the only way i will tell you or show you the blueprints to this place is, if you tell me how outside world is like"

"Well its green and there is a cult called the eggpire, quackity is gambler and made a new government i cant wait to kill every one in that government"

"mhm yea sounds cool,  what about sapnap, george, bbh, and punz? how are they"

"oh them i dont know, dont talk to them" 

"ok them your getting no information from me bye im going the corner of the room"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well im going to end it here have a good day/night/afternoon 

words: 518