"A.P., my baby. Mmm, look at you," I said, admiring her. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Mr. Graham," she said, grabbing my face and pulling me in for another kiss. We let go of each other, and I grabbed her luggage.

I laughed because we were acting like we hadn't seen each other in a year. I opened my trunk and put her luggage in.

"What are you laughing at, Aubrey?" she asked.

"Us," I replied, walking over to her side with her hand in mine and opening the door for her. She smiled even more when she noticed flowers in the passenger seat. I picked them up and handed them to her.

 I picked them up and handed them to her

"For you, ma'am. You know I couldn't forget, today is Wednesday," I said, leaning down to kiss her again. She was all smiles while she admired the flowers.

"Aww, thank you, Aub. I forgot today was Wednesday," she said as she got in. I closed the door and walked over to my side, getting in. I looked at her to see that beautiful smile on her face. I wanted to make sure it's always there.

We arrived at the hotel that we were all staying at. I saw a couple of my players in the lobby. When they saw April, they got up and spoke.

"Damn, Coach got Ms. April out here for support!! Yeah, we're winning Saturday!" Isaiah exclaimed.

"Of course, I'm here to support you all!" April said, smiling.

"Ms. April, Coach G has been in one of his moods the whole time we've been here. Yelling every other minute. Please talk with him," Tyler, another player, said.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, shaking my head.

"You've been mean, baby?" April asked. I shook my head and leaned into her ear.

"Only because I haven't had a taste of my April in a few days," I mumbled, nibbling at her ear.

After talking to the boys for a couple of minutes, we made our way to my suite. Once we were inside, April took her heels off and grabbed her clothes from her luggage. I watched her walk to the bathroom.

"Shower time," she said, grinning. I sat down on the sofa, turning on the TV.

After about 30 minutes, she came back out, dressed in sweats. She was texting as she sat down next to me. I saw that she was texting Zo.

"I'm rubbing off on you, A.P.," I said. She looked at me and put her phone down, looking confused.

"Huh?" she asked.

"The sweats, baby, and Nike at that," I said, pulling the drawstring on her pants.

"Oh," she giggled.

"So, dinner tonight at this nice steakhouse, a few minutes from here, is that cool?" I asked.

"Of course. So how has everything been out here?" she asked.