Chapter- 28

A/N POV

"But shouldn't it be my choice! It is my life after all!" MJ's scream echoed throughout the living room of the Jarustiwa mansion.

"When you are born into a family like this, you have no control over your life Methas." Mike Jarustiwa responded in a calm tone, "The day you were born was the day your destiny was set in motion, that is for you to grow up, trained, and molded into a proper leader to lead the legacy of Jarustiwa family. And marry Kiara Kittiyangkul."

"But she doesn't want this any more than I do." MJ was trying his best to not break everything in his sight at the moment.

"That's her and her family's problem. Now that you have stated your opinion, I would take my leave. I have a busy day ahead." Mike stood up and was about to leave when MJ spoke up.

"If you step out of that door, I will tell the Kittiyangkuls the truth behind Kiara's abduction and the person who caused it." Mike halted in his steps, and MJ swears he saw his father froze for a second before he turned around, his face holding his usual neutral expression.

"You will do no such thing if you still love your little brother Methas Jarustiwa." MJ's soul left his body for a second before he composed himself yet once again. How could his father threaten his own kid? 

"You wouldn't." MJ's voice wavered a little but he maintained his tone, "He's your kid, your own blood and flesh, you wouldn't hurt him." 

"He's useless and a waste of space and money. He is a weakling and there are no weaklings in the Jarustiwa family, I should have gotten rid of him years ago if it wasn't for your mother and her brother's demand." Mike walked away with his secretary and two bodyguards trailing behind him.

MJ let out a shaky breath and he let himself have his reaction, he sank on the floor his knees giving up. Just the mere thought of his dad doing something horrible to his little baby brother haunted him to the moon and back. 

"I can't let anything happen to Soon Young." He muttered to himself, grabbing his bike keys he rushed out of the mansion and directly to the safe house his little brother is kept in.

abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

"Is it necessary?" Kiara groaned as she stepped back letting Ren into her room.

"Is speaking properly necessary?" Ren responded with a question.

"At this moment killing you seems more necessary than anything," Kiara said, her gaze falling onto Ren's injured hand. She noticed that the Minnie Mouse bandage was still on it, which led her to believe that Ren hadn't changed the dressing after last night, "You didn't redress your wound?" She asked pointing at his hand.

"No, I was too exhausted to even breathe last night so I let it be. I planned to go to the doctor this morning but then Kavin called saying that we need to come back on track with our Thai classes. So I came here." Ren shrugged. 

Kiara was shocked at the fact that Ren came here in an instant when Kavin called him, instead of going to a doctor to take care of his wound.

Was it because of me? Kiara thought but shook her head at the silly assumption.

"Alright, we will continue with our stupid class after I redress your wound. I don't want it to get infected. Then you will have to go to a doctor as well." Kiara stated and headed inside her bathroom to get the first-aid kit.

"Sit down." Kiara said as she came back with a first-aid kit in her hand, "Come on, fast!"

Ren sat down on the bed and Kiara sat beside him, she opened the kit and then slowly unwrapped the bandage on Ren's hand. She heard Ren wince a little as she looked up, her eyes dripping with endless concern, "I am sorry." She said before continuing, "The next part is going to hurt a little."

Just Kavin's sister?  Ren Aira|| F4 Thailandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें