Ch 1

"NO! I'M NOT GONNA GET MARRIED!" I yelled at my parents. "Lisa! It's for the best, don't you want our company to be more bigger and earn money?" My father said.

Myself Lalisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa as it was my legal name. My parents own a company and currently you must be wondering what am I yelling for at my parents? Well, they have met some J company and they want me to get married to their daughter.

I didn't even knew their daughter's name! I've met her a couple of times but there has been nothing between us, "Does your money matter more than my happiness?" I said, a tear left my eye. "Dear, she is a really nice person, she'll definitely keep you happy."

"I won't marry her and thats it!" I shouted on the top of my voice and tried to leave when someone held my arm and turned me back. It was my dad, he slapped me. "YOU'RE NO ONE TO DECIDE! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO MR KIM'S DAUGHTER AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MORE ON THIS TOPIC!" He shouted.

I was crying badly by now, I marched to my room and broke down completely. "I don't want to get married." I said sobbing. Just then JungKook called me. "Yes Kook?" I said trying to stop crying. "Lisa, are you crying?" He asked with a curious voice.

I immediately wiped my tears and fixed my voice. "No, I'm not." I replied. "Do you want to hangout today evening, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jisoo and Taehyung would be there too." He told. "No sorry JungKook, I'd pass, I have plans today with my family."

"Oh that's fine, we'll hang out some day later. Byee!" He bid goodbye and we ended the call. There's one secret about me who no one, not even my bffs Jisoo and Chaeyoung knew. And that was I had a crush on JungKook since elementary school.

I had been friends for him like 11 years and just back 9 years, I realised I like him more than a friend. That was one of the another reason why I was breaking down so much at the thought of being married.

But JungKook had mentioned many times that he doesn't like bisexual girls who can even have a love affair with a girl. So yeah, I had no chance. I got lost out of my thoughts when I heard the door opening.

It was Mom. "Lisa get ready, her parents are coming to meet you and let you guys know each other better." Mom said and left. I sighed and decided to choose an outfit, after a long thought and time, I chose this outfit:

 I sighed and decided to choose an outfit, after a long thought and time, I chose this outfit:

I was pretty satisfied at my choice so I decided to sit down and wait for the bell to ring. To my surprise, the bell rang immediately rang. "Gosh." I muttered to myself under my breath.

I stood up and went down stairs but mom had already opened the door, and there was that girl standing. Her hands was exposed and she had cat eyes.

She saw upstairs towards me and our eyes met

She saw upstairs towards me and our eyes met. We made an eye contact until she looked the other way. My jaw dropped that she lost the staring contest. She looked like a perfectionist ngl.