REALISATION - 2

In the hospital,

Aarohi was busily searching for her ring which was given by abhimanyu. Abhilash was playing with the ring.

"Give me that ring", she was about to take it but he moves it.

"Aaru, I found it and this belongs to me. I'm not gonna give it to you" abhilash said while tossing the ring from his right hand to left hand.

"You're just a kid, behave as a kid" Aarohi pulls the ring from abhilash who was shocked. She goes from there. Akshara follows her.

"Aarohi, how rude you behaved with a small kid, just for a ring what's in this ring" she takes the ring and throws it on the ground.

"Akshara" Aarohi was about to slap her. Abhimanyu held her hand. Abhimanyu who was eager to find answers by the time he reached the hospital he found both the sisters fighting. She looks at him, he leaves her hand. Akshara was frightened. Aarohi takes the ring and goes out. Akshara starts to breath heavily and falls unconscious, abhimanyu holds her. He places her on the bed and puts the oxygen mask she gains consciousness, she puts the mask aside, "aaaaru," akshara uttered.

"Akshara calm down" abhimanyu trying to pacify her.

"Aaru" akshara said trying to open her eyes.

"First you calm down. I'll bring her" Abhimanyu comes out in search of aarohi. He goes to her and turns her. Her eyes were moist.

He took the ring and said, "cost of this ring is your sister's life," he hold her hand and kept the ring on her open palm. Without speaking a word aarohi rushes to akshara. She looks at akshara, who was lying unconscious.

"I'm sorry akshu, when I've decided to move on then why am I still fighting for this ring. I don't want him nor his memories," she kept the ring on the table beside. Abhimanyu was shocked, he hid behind the wall, while aarohi went outside.

He comes in and takes the ring, he looks at it carefully. He understands his love. He starts to remember all their moments. His heart was paining. He came out of the room.

"Bro, are you fine? " neil asked observing his brother's anguish.

"No, I'm not fine. Where is aarohi?" abhimanyu asked.

"Aarohi, why?" neil asked.

"I want to speak to her, I want her" abhimanyu said making neil smirk.

"Actually bro, today I'm proposing to aarohi" neil said intentionally. Abhimanyu held his collar angrily.

"Bro you love akshara and I have feelings for aarohi...." Abhimanyu interrupted, "Aarohi is fine, only mine"

"What are you speaking bro? Don't you love akshara" tried to confuse him.

"Neil, I told you aarohi is mine, mine to me" abhimanyu said clearly.

"Realise your love bro. Don't be confused. Think calmly and properly. Realise your feeling and love. Remember, whom you love akshara or aarohi?" saying so neil walked away smiling as he found his brother is realised his love.

"I Love Aarohi. I love you aarohi goenka. I love you" Abhimanyu said.

"I love you" abhimanyu shouted. Everyone looked at him, "Abhimanyu," mahima called. Abhimanyu felt embarrassed but to cover the situation, "I love you taiji," he said while Harsh was looking at him surprisingly.

"I love you papa" Abhimanyu escaped slowly.

"Weird, what happened to him all of a sudden?" Mahima said.