Reality check

**********

Next day,

"Where is aarohi?" Asked abhimanyu while checking a file.

"How do I know?" Rohan said glaring at him.

"Without knowing,what are you doing?" abhimanyu retorted.

"I'm a doctor abhimanyu," rohan said while adjusting his glasses.

"Ohh, I don't know you're a doctor. Go and do your work" abhimanyu scowled.

"These days abhimanyu is playing with me" Rohan said to himself.

**********

"Hi Akshara" abhinav waved his hand.

"Hii abhinav, what a sudden suprise!" akshara exclaimed with amazement.

"Actually, I brought a surprise for you." Abhinav said looking her at.

"Your visit itself is a surprise for me" akshara smiled.

"You're also akshara, you are speaking as we are not meeting daily or this is our first meet. Ok, leave about it. Here is your surprise" He gives a form to her. Akshara looks at it,her eyes widened. It was a application form to sing in the concert. She hugs him.

"Thank you so much abhinav. This is the best surprise ever" still hugging.

"Are you ready to rock the stage?" He asked .

"Yes and this is my first concert. I'm a bit nervous." akshara expressed her fear.

"Hey,don't worry. I'll be with you. Tomorrow is the concert so we should leave today itself." abhinav patted her shoulders.

"Ok, I'll go and get permission" Akshara goes, abhinav sits in the waiting area.

**********

" Bro, she has come to meet you" neil said.

"Aarohi" abhimanyu said with a bit excitement.

"No,akshara" neil cleared leaving abhimanyu disappointed.

Akshara entered into the cabin.,

"Hii Abhi, today I'm going to jaipur for a concert and I'm taking part in it. Wish me luck and I miss you", she hugged him. "Love you, bye" she went out without waiting for a reply. Abhimanyu was irked.

"Abhinav shall we go?" akshara asked.

"Yeah". Akshara held his elbow and both of them walked out speaking to each other.

**********

Abhimanyu was checking his emails in laptop. "Damn with the laptop, what the hell is happening?" abhimanyu fumed.

Neil observing his irritation, "what happened bro?"

"This isn't opening" abhimanyu said.

"Give me" neil took the laptop and opened the tab.

"Here it is" neil forwarded the laptop. Abhimanyu kept it on the table.

A nurse comes in and gives abhimanyu a  coffee, abhi takes the cup and haves a sip,

"Yuck, what kind of a coffee is this?" He shouted.

"It's cold coffee, sir" nurse answered.

"It doesn't taste so, go get me another coffee quickly" he said. "Why are you still standing here go" he shouted.